Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ECW: One Night Mafia

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2009, 09:43 AM   #49 (permalink)
RetepAdam.
Pierre=Alter Ego

RetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselvesRetepAdam. is making a name for themselves
Default Re: ECW: One Night Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfan View Post
Yes protecting randomly is far fucking better. 1)How do you know what powers the mayor might have, if he's out in the open then bulletproof seems likely. 2) You're giving the scum a free fucking kill. Nice job, not understanding that.

Agree w/ the bolded. It's stupid to BG him just b/c he might die, double voter is a pretty shitty power anyway.
1.) There's also the chance that the Vig doesn't inadvertently get stopped.
2.) I'll tell you #2 after Night ends.

Quote:
Also I don't think there's a chance he's not innocent. That'd be fairly bastard moddery, having him listed as innocent in the opening post and then switch his alignment? Seems strange and unlikely.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcoholic View Post
I thought it meant "Full of Shit"
To be fair, I'm also full of shit.