Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2009, 11:01 PM   #4568 (permalink)
WillTheBloody
Functioning Psycho

WillTheBloody probably won't be missedWillTheBloody probably won't be missedWillTheBloody probably won't be missedWillTheBloody probably won't be missedWillTheBloody probably won't be missedWillTheBloody probably won't be missedWillTheBloody probably won't be missedWillTheBloody probably won't be missedWillTheBloody probably won't be missedWillTheBloody probably won't be missedWillTheBloody probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Actually, I wish Corbin and Cruz were Chikky regulars. I just hate that stupid move. And I don't hate Cannon or anything, I just don't care for him.

Frightmare, Player Dos, The Young Bucks, and Dave Taylor were all really good surprises. Before this, I thought the Bucks were just spot monkeys. Now I know the truth: they're THE spot monkeys. Jesus, they were on fire the whole weekend.

Truth be told, I was very disappointed by The Osirian Portal, The UnStable, and until the last match, The Future is Now. Those are 3 of Chikara's top trios (2 now that Escorpion is gawn), so I had high expectations, which may have been why I was let down. But I thought F1RST was just fine.
"MTV had all these strange rules. We were told we weren't allowed to hit each other with household objects, but they were really excited about using an exploding coffin. So chairs were bad, but exploding coffins were okay. One of the guys at MTV said he wanted one of the wrestlers to be dumped in a vat of acid, and somebody had to explain to him that if you put a guy in acid one week, he can't really come back the next week. Or ever."