Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2009, 10:09 AM   #1013 (permalink)
Anarchy Bri
You A Stupid Hoe

Anarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new hereAnarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new hereAnarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new hereAnarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new hereAnarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new hereAnarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new hereAnarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new hereAnarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new hereAnarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new hereAnarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new hereAnarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

Hey guys, I'm looking to get back into BTB. I'm going to need a partner to write Raw for me while I write SD!. We'll do a draft to completely change things up. We'll crown new champions if needed. We'll completely make it our own.

My MSN is AnarchyBri@live.com. Add me to MSN if you're interested. I'm only looking for a loyal dedicated partner. Deuces for now guys. Can't wait to begin!