Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2009, 12:13 PM   #472 (permalink)
bruteshot74
Straight From Hell

bruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red reppedbruteshot74 needs to be red repped
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

My only motivation is keeping good physique and not being embarrassed of what you look like. Getting compliments from opposite sex is nice as well I might be one of few, but I really do not have to watch my diet much at the moment. I do eat moderately healthy though, no junk food or pop but other then that I really eat what I want. For myself, as long as I keep working out then I stay in good shape and lately since I started going harder I been getting bigger and stronger which is a plus.
bruteshot74 is offline   Reply With Quote