Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Buffy The Sexy Vampire Slayer Mafia!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2009, 10:49 AM   #1357 (permalink)
ThunderAngel
Forever

ThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whoreThunderAngel is a rep whore
Default Re: Buffy The Sexy Vampire Slayer Mafia!!!!!!

Night 6 - Judgment Day

Oz turns into a Werewolf and rampages through the park where he finds Spiked. Spiked screams at Oz and tells him "look I'm WILLOW! please Oz, don't eat me!"

But Oz looks into Willows eyes and then mauls her to the floor until she is eaten alive!. Spiked was -

Quote:

Spiked you are - Vampire Willow - Sibling Aligned.
You have no role as of yet but you win when the mafia out number the innocents.
Your fellow Mafia are:
The Godfather - *****
The Silencer - dan_marino
The Mayor - BigC
Vampire Willow - Spiked
Vampire Xander - Kantos
Vampire Cordelia - Alcoholic
Vampire Joyce - Certs
Lostfan was walking out of the Library where he is attacked from behind and throwdown onto the floor. The attacker jumps on top and goes to bite Lostfan in the neck when he is jumped from behind by Angel. "Surprise" Angel said as he began to beatdown on Rising!!!!

Rising tried to fight back but Angel just fucked him over and then staked him in the chest. Rising bursts into dust! He was -

Quote:

Rising you are - Spike - Mafia Aligned.

You are the Godfather of the Mafia. Each night you may PM me the name of a player you wish to either a) kill or b) bite. If you decide to kill a player than he will die (or not) just like every other mafia game. However you may elect to bite a player and if that player does not find the cure within 24 hours (game time) then they will become a member of your mafia and you will be allowed to give them a role. Your fellow Mafia are:
The Godfather - Rising
The Silencer - dan_marino
The Mayor - BigC
Vampire Willow - Spiked
Vampire Xander - Kantos
Vampire Cordelia - Alcoholic
Vampire Joyce - Certs
THE MAFIA ARE FINISHED!! INNOCENTS WINS

Congratulations to -

WWF - Tara - No Role
MetalX - Angel - Jack Of All Trades
Steven L - Oz - Random Kill (3rd Night)