Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2009, 12:51 AM   #4327 (permalink)
McQueen
Hunter of Invisible Game

Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYSeahawks View Post
Got bored during today and decided to watch disc 2 of PWG Sells Out and I need some info what site do I order them off of and how much do they run for.(got hookd from Super Dragon/Davey Richards vs Evans/Strong and Pac vs Generico) Also I need some info on the best events to get started with and maybe some links to some matches to watch thanks for the help
I watched that just this last week too but I didn't like the Strong/Evans vs SD/DR match. It was way too long and way too one sided. Strong and Evans got almost no offence in until the finishing stretch and more some reason Evans was getting all the hot tags which I thought was well... rather bizarre.

Anyways PWG shows are usually $15 a pop but on the PWG website they do often do 4 packs (usually the 4 most current shows) for $40 or so. Highspots also has PWG DVD's.

As far as recommendations you can't go wrong with Battle of Los Angeles (BOLA) events or All Star Weekend events. My favorite non big show was (Please Don't Call It)The OC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steiner beat me up View Post
just saw hunger games 2, sucked major dick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haribo View Post
Should've been paying attention to the film instead