Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Watchmen Mafia Gameplay Thread
View Single Post
post #2466 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 05:22 PM Thread Starter
BEST FOR BUSINESS
The Man

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)

Re: Watchmen Mafia Gameplay Thread

Night 11: The End Is Here

Everyone looked at the dead body of Steven_L in shock. TheHitmanHart turned around. "Hold on! What the f-!" he didn't get to finish as Certs grabbed him by the throat. In one swift movement, Certs broke his neck.

TheHitmanHart was:

Quote:
Congratulations, you are Doug Roth, The Unmasker, Individually Aligned! You win when your team is the last one left. You aren’t very sympathetic to any masked viglantes, so each night you can PM me the name of one player. If this person has a masked, you will hide it for the following day and night phase, with a usually negative effect on him. Along with that, now is a perfect chance to make sure that crazy conservative rival editor, Hector Godfrey, gets taken out, so to win the game you just need to make sure he dies and then survive until the end.

As of Night 5, he was:

Quote:
You have been converted. You are now roleless, and Watchmen Aligned!
Spiked. made a dive for a handgun, but Wesson jumped in front of him and stood on his hand. Spiked. looked up into the grimy smile of Wesson as he blew his head open with a machine gun.

Spiked. (CBR) was:

Quote:

Congratulations, you are Doctor Malcolm Long, The Psychiatrist, Watchmen Aligned! You win when your team is the last one left. You are a psychiatrist, and each night you may PM me the name of one player you want to use your role on. If you use your role on a player with an individual role, you will ‘cure’ them and they will join your team and become roleless. You can only convert one individual and cannot talk about your role, role-claim, or ask for an individual to claim in the thread.
Wesson stood next to Certs and they both stared at Alcoholic. Certs gave a nod, and Spiked. unloaded his machine gun into Alco. But it had no effect. Alcoholic simply shrugged. "Humans are fucking stupid. I'm going back to Mars to play in the sand." Alcoholic left.

Alcoholic was:

Quote:

Congratulations, you are Doctor Manhattan, The Invincible Man, Watchmen Aligned! You win when your team is the only one left. You are a pretty powerful guy, considering you can’t die and stuff. So yeah, you can’t die in the game. You can’t be killed at night or be lynched during the day. However, if at any time the Watchmen team is outnumbered by non-innocents, you kind of give up and go back to Mars, since you’re kind of weird like that. Also, since you can see into the future, on one night of your choosing, you can PM me a note saying you would like to use your role. You will then get a list of the players who have been targeted to die that night and may PM me back a name of the one you wish to save. You may only do this once, though.
Certs looked at his one remaining companion. "Well done, my faithful servant. And now, fate has proven to me that my plan is indeed the true path." Certs walked over to use computer main frame, and, still facing away from Wesson, began to talk to him:

"Unfortunately, my dear companion, like all great leaders, all the secrets of the construction of my ultimate design must be buried with those who hold them. What I am getting at, you see, is that I now must commit one more murder, before..." Certs blabbered on. Wesson didn't really understand what he was saying, but he got the point: he was about to be killed. While Certs rambled on, Wesson tip-toed out of the room to a helicopter pad where he jumped in a helicopter and flew away.

Wesson was:

Quote:
Congratulations, you are Gerald Anthony Grice, The Gravedigger, Mafia Aligned! You must work with your teammates to become the last faction left to win the game. You and a couple of other criminals have aligned yourselves with Veidt to gain fame and fortune. Your teammates are:

Big Figure - RetepAdam
Derf - Kantos
Bubastis - WolfTiger

You are the gravedigger. Each night, PM me the name of one dead innocent and you can use their role for that night. Make sure you tell me who you want to use that role on, too. You can’t use a killing role, or a teammates role, and you can’t use the same role two nights in a row.
"And so, to put it short, I now have to kill you." Certs finally finished and turned around, to realize it was just him and the dead. He shrugged. "Oh well. It is time to initiate world peace." Certs pushed the big red button. His monstrous creation was teleported to New York city, blowing up half of it. All of his TV screens started buzzing with breaking news that America and the USSR had started retreating and were going to work together to defeat this alien menace. Certs stared at the screen and then stood up, put his hands up and shouted "I DID IT!"

Certs (Sticksy) was:

Quote:

Congratulations, you are “Ozymandias” Adrian Veidt, The Godfather, Mafia Aligned! You win when your team is the last one left. You are going to destroy New York just to create ‘world peace’. You must work with your teammates to become the last faction left to win the game. Your teammates are:

Big Figure - RetepAdam
Derf - Kantos
Gerald Anthony Grice - Wesson
Bubastis – WolfTiger

You are the Godfather, and the leader of the mafia. Each night, send me the name of one person you want to kill and the name of the person you want to kill them. Oh yeah, and since you can catch bullets and stuff, you cannot be killed at night. And at the same time, you are the godfather, so if you are investigated, you will come up as an innocent.
CONGRATULATIONS!

Watchmen mafia is over.

Mafia wins!

Magsimus wins!

I'll get the game over thread in a little bit.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome