Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Watchmen Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2009, 03:31 PM   #2367 (permalink)
BEST FOR BUSINESS
The Man

BEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Watchmen Mafia Gameplay Thread

Here's the real day.

Day 10: :happy:

It took a lot of debating, but in the end it was decided Postage would die. "What? No! You can't kill me, you bastards! I'll kill you all!" Postage shouted as he took out a pistol. Everyone backed off. Postage started to walk backwards to the door, keeping his gun trained on the crowd, when from behind, Alcoholic poked him (with his DICK) and Postage exploded.

Postage was:

Quote:

Congratulations, you are Alan Moore, The Serial Killer, Individually Aligned! You win when you are the last guy left. You are tired of people making (in your opinion) crappy movies of your comics, and have decided to teach them all a lesson. You also look like a hobo Jesus, not that that means anything at all. So each night you can PM me the name of a player you want to kill, and they’ll die. And since you really aren’t even supposed to be in this, nobody expects you to be here so no informative roles work on you at night, but you still can be killed.
Everyone cheered as they went to bed.

It's night so send in your roles