Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Watchmen Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2009, 03:54 PM   #2326 (permalink)
BEST FOR BUSINESS
The Man

BEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Watchmen Mafia Gameplay Thread

Night 9: RAAAPE!

Everyone was very afraid for their lives at night now. They all realized that the fewer people left, meant that they had a higher probability of dying.

.Big.C. didn't give a shit. He was one of the few people still brave enough to sneak around at night. The odds didn't matter to him: most likely because he failed math. Grammar too, since everyone should know you can't start a word with a period.

Nevertheless, BigC got what he was looking for. On the way back to bed, he was jumped by a bunch of guys, gang raped, and killed when they stuffed a stick of dynamite up his ass.

.Big.C. (PHENOM) was:

Quote:
Congratulations, you are Detective Steven Fine, One Half of the Neighborhood Watch, Watchmen Aligned! You win when your team is the last one left. You and your partner, Joe Bourquin (Killswitch) decide to help out by trying to locate scum. During the night, you and your partner will both send me a name of someone you want to watch. If you send me the same name, you will see everyone who visits that person during that night. If you send me a different name, you will have a 50% chance that it will not work. You may talk with your partner outside of the thread.
Everyone woke up, determined to get a mafia today.

With 8 left alive, it's 5 for a lynch.