Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Watchmen Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2009, 05:40 PM   #2075 (permalink)
BEST FOR BUSINESS
The Man

BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000BEST FOR BUSINESS 16501 - 17000
Default Re: Watchmen Mafia Gameplay Thread

Night 6: Revenge of the Mafia

Adrian was pretty pissed off that his pet had been slaughtered earlier that day. Things were not going too well for him, but he wasn't going to give up. He knew he was better, faster, and smarter than anyone there, and was going to prove it.

Lostfan had woken up after he heard a crash from the kitchen. He grabbed a gun and, trembling, opened the door and pointed the gun into the room. "W-who's there?" he asked. "I-I have a gun. I'm w-warning you!" he opened the door a fraction more, and two hands shot out, one pulling the gun out of LF's hand and the other dragging LF into the kitchen. He didn't even get a chance to scream as the man shoved him in the fridge and shut the door. The next mourning they found him dead.

Lostfan was:

Quote:

Congratulations, you are Moloch The Mystic, The Magician, Watchmen Aligned! You win when your team is the last one left. You are a reformed super-villain, and will now use your skills to help out the Watchmen. You have two special abilities that you can do at night. During the night, you can make someone disappear or you can teleport two people. If you make someone disappear, you will teleport someone for the night. This person will be safe from all roles for the night, but you will also role block them. You can also teleport two players; just send me their names and they will be teleported. The roles that would have been used on one will now be used on the other and vice versa (itís the bus driver role). You canít use the same role two consecutive nights.
Someone else went around and tried to kill Wes_FR, but they couldn't find him anywhere.

It is now Day 7

With 14 alive it's 8 for a lynch