Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Watchmen Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2009, 05:50 AM   #1891 (permalink)
BEST FOR BUSINESS
The Man

BEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Watchmen Mafia Gameplay Thread

Night 5: Red Dawn

Spiked. was walking along, when somebody shot him.

Spiked. was:

Quote:

Congratulations, you are Hooded Justice, The Miller/Lie Detector, Watchmen Aligned! You win when your team is the last one left. You were the original Masked Hero, but you also look kind of like a super villain, and you did support Hitler, so if you are investigated, you will come up as mafia. But don’t worry, there is a good side to your role. You are a good interrogator, so you are also the lie detector. At night, PM me one player’s post and tell you if they are lying or not. You can only do this twice, though. You also can't reveal anything about your role in the thread (miller or lie detector).

If at any time you become unmasked, you become simply Rolf Muller. This will last for the following day and night cycle. Since you are from East Germany and are very protective about your secret identity, if you are unmasked you will have to speak in German (just use google translator) to help keep your true identity hidden.
Certs woke up in the middle of the night. The next morning they found him decapitated.

Quote:
Congratulations, you are Hector Godfrey, The Reporter, Watchmen Aligned! You win when your team is the last one left. You are a reporter, and each night you can visit someone’s house for an interview and see if they are there or not. Coincidentally, you can hide in your newsroom, hiding you from killers that night. You can’t use the same role two nights in a row. Oh yeah, and you hate that retarded liberal rival editor of yours, Doug Roth, so you can’t win the game unless he is dead.
Day starts with 16 alive it's 9 for a lynch

Sorry the write up was so bad I'm in a rush. I can't get results out now but I will when I get a chance.