Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: Turning The Corner

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2008, 04:16 PM   #61 (permalink)
kane01
Working Dark Matches

kane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more seriouskane01 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE: Turning The Corner

Thanks for all the comments, and will return them either tommorow or Saturday.

WWE Raw

September 24th 2007
Milwaukee Wisconsin

“To be Loved” by Papa Roach hits as the Raw Video package plays before we head out to the arena where we see thousands of screaming fans holding up their signs aloft. The camera pans amongst them before going over to JR and King at ringside.

JR: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night Raw! I’m good ol’ J.R. Jim Ross, here alongside Jerry “The King” Lawler!

King: I don’t believe it JR, we have got a new General Manager and his name is Stone Cold Steve Austin.

JR: What will Stone Cold’s first day on the job be like tonight? Also a huge three on two-handicap match will take place tonight. As CM Punk teams up with Rob Van Dam, to face the Intercontinental Champion Carlito, John Morrison and Kevin Thorn.

King: As Carlito would say JR, that’s cool.

JR: Sure is, but what a way to start the show.

“Break the Walls Down” hits and Chris Jericho comes out to a thunderous pop from the crowd. He spreads his arms out wide at the top of the ramp, before spinning around and making his way down to the ring with a mic in hand. As he goes to speak he is cut off by loud “Y2J” chants. Jericho waits for them to die down before attempting to speak again.

Jericho: WELCOME, TO RAW IS JERICHOOOO!

Crowd Pops

Jericho: And I am sorry as last week I didn’t introduce myself properly. So for those who don’t know, just who the hell I am. My name is Chris Jericho, your new Party Host, your new Hero, the King of the World, the Sexy Beast, the Ayatollah of ROCK ‘N’ ROLLA!

Big pops

Jericho: And the reason I am back, well there is actually two Reasons. The first one to make oh daddio himself, my dad Vince McMahon’s life a LIVING HELL!

Crowd Pops

Jericho: And the second reason is to get my hands on something, which I haven’t held in five years. And that Jerichoholics is the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Huge Pops

Jericho: So Roboto Orton as of this moment. I am challenging you, to a match for the WWE Championship!

Huge Pops

Jericho: So Randy bring your monotone…..

Suddenly “My Time is Now” hits and John Cena comes down to the ring to a big reaction, mostly cheers scattered as always with boos. John Cena gets in the ring and takes a mic.

Cena: Yo, yo, yo MILWAULKEE WISCONSIN!

Huge pops

Cena: And by god, look at what we have got here, Chris Jericho. Long time no see Bro. In fact before saving your ass last week, the last time I saw you was when I beat you and got you fired.

Mixed reaction as in Jericho’s face you can see instant tension between the two. But Cena brings some light back to the situation.

Cena: But in all seriousness, that was all in the past and it’s good to see you back. Chris Jericho we don’t see eye to eye, but I respect you. And there is one thing we have in common; WE BOTH WANT TO KICK VINCE MCMAHON’S ASS!

Crowd Pops as Jericho shrugs his shoulders and says Cena you’re partially right there.

Cena: And I know deep down, that the two of us could join forces and take out Vince McMahon and his two bed buddies, Ken Kennedy and Randy Orton!

Big Pops

Cena: But Jericho this is where the differences come in. Because Chris Jericho I have just found out that you want a title shot against Randy Orton, well let me tell you this Chris. If anyone is going to get a title shot, IT’S GOING TO BE ME!

Mixed Reaction

Cena: Chris Jericho you can’t just waltz in with your Lindsey Lohan hairstyle, and demand a title shot just like that. If you haven’t noticed I am the number one contender, and I would be WWE Champion right this second, only if it wasn’t for Vince McMahon and Ken Kennedy to cost me my Last Man Standing Match with Randy Orton.

Crowd Boos for mention of those events.

Cena: So Chris Jericho as much as I respect you, and as much as you want a title shot. I have got unfinished business with Randy Orton. And if you have a problem with that Chris Jericho, feel free to get yourself involved in my business. Because if you do, your going to be back in the unemployment line quicker than you can say WORD MUTHER FRIGGIN LIFE!

Crowd gives a mixed reaction, with half of the fans pro John Cena, and the other half pro Chris Jericho. Cena goes to speak again when Jericho cuts in.

Jericho: JOHN CENA WILL YOU PLEASE, SHUT THE HELL UP!

Mixed Reaction

Jericho: John Cena you talk about you and me are going to join forces? How we are going to team up to fight Vince McMahon, Ken Kennedy and Randy Orton? WELL LET ME TELL YOU THIS, YOU STUPID JACKASS….

We hear loud pops from Jericho’s fans, which cuts Jericho off. A slight smirk appears on John Cena’s face, as Jericho goes to continue.

Jericho: John Cena the only thing we have in common, is our hate for Vince McMahon. But otherwise John, we don’t see eye to eye. We don’t talk, we don’t have a joke, and we don’t watch each other’s backs, because to be quite honest I THINK YOU ARE AN ASS!

Mixed Reaction

Jericho: John Cena you think I am going to simply forgive and forget, over what happened two years ago? You think I am just going to forget it, like it never happened? John Cena because of you, I have been sitting on my ass at home for the last two years. And all I have been thinking about is that day. That special glorious day, when I could get my revenge on you John Cena, and retire YOU!

Mixed Reaction as Cena finally responds.

Cena: Chris Jericho you want your revenge. Well seeing as though we both want title shots, how about Chris Jericho you come get some and we fight to see, who shall be the next number one contender TONIGHT!

The Crowd Pops as Jericho and Cena go head to head, eye to eye in an intense stare down. However “No Chance in Hell” hits and Vince McMahon appears at the top of the ramp with a mic in hand.

Vince: Hang on just a minute. I am not going to let this happen, John Cena, Chris Jericho. NONE OF YOU ARE GOING TO GET A TITLE MATCH!

Crowd Boos

Vince: John Cena you had your chance and you blew it at Unforgiven. Chris Jericho, for the way you talked to me last week YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET A TITLE MATCH, AS LONG AS I HAVE A LIVING BONE IN MY BODY!

Huge heat for McMahon

Vince: But there will be a Championship match at No Mercy. Because at No Mercy Randy Orton will defend his WWE Championship against……..MISTER KENNEDY!

Huge heat with the crowd, not liking McMahon’s announcement. But the crowd suddenly jump to their feet when “Glass Shatters” hits and the new Raw GM Stone Cold Steve Austin comes down to the ring. Austin salutes the crowd at each turnbuckle. Stone Cold then grabs a mic.

Austin: Let me tell you people right now it feels great to be back in the WWE, and I might be General Manager, but I am going to UNLEASH MORE HELL AND KICK MORE ASSES THAN YOU HAVE EVER SEEN IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!

Crowd Pops as Austin goes to speak again, when Vince cuts him off.

Vince: Hang on a minute Steve, you’re the General Manager of Raw you can’t do that…..

Austin: UH HUH! Stone Cold Steve Austin will do what he wants, when he wants, and Vince there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

Huge Pops

Austin: Vince not only do you interrupt Stone Cold Steve Austin, but you take over MY JOB! Vince as far as I know the General Manager role means that I make the matches, and not you.

Crowd pops as Vince McMahon gulps.

Austin: And if you ever attempt to make a match ever again you stupid sumbitch, Stone Cold Steve Austin is going to STOMP A MUDHOLE IN YOUR ASS AND WALK IT DRY!

Crowd Pops as Vince McMahon’s mouth opens wide in shock at Austin’s comment.

Austin: The fact of the matter is, that Stone Cold Steve Austin makes the matches around here, and tonight that’s what I am going to do. Because by the end of tonight, I will make my choice on who will face Randy Orton at No Mercy for the WWE Championship!

Crowd Pops

Austin: But tonight there will be a main event, and it will include you John Cena. John Cena you will be in action, and it won’t be against Chris Jericho, it won’t be against Ken Kennedy, it sure as hell won’t be against Stone Cold. But your opponent tonight will be…….VINCE MCMAHON!

A massive pop is given, as Vince’s jaw opens wide in shock, and he shakes his head and tells Steve Austin that he can’t do that.

Austin: And to make sure your two Jackasses don’t interfere, there will be a special referee for this match, and his name is CHRIS JERICHO!

Crowd pops even louder as Vince looks like he is about to cry.

Austin: And by god, THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!

Commercial Break

JR: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw, and just before the break a huge match was announced. As John Cena will take on the Chairman of the WWE, Vince McMahon.

King: This is what you get, when you give someone like Stone Cold the power he has. This in unfair JR, Vince McMahon doesn’t deserve this.

JR: Well like it or not, it’s going to happen tonight.

“Redneck” hits and The Redneck Wrecking Crew makes their way down to the ring, to some slight heat from the crowd.

“Bringing Da Hood back to U” hits and Cryme Time make their way down to the ring to a nice pop from the crowd. Shad Gaspard brings a big black bag with him down to the ring. And when they get in the ring, Shad Gaspard pulls out the stolen Worlds Greatest Tag Team’s Championship belts. Shad then puts the belts back in the back, as the referee calls for the bell.

Match 1
Tag Team Match
Cryme Time v The Redneck Wrecking Crew

An entertaining tag team match, to kick off the wrestling side of things tonight. Cryme Time make their wrestling return to Raw, after being out of action for a few weeks. JTG and Shad are able to control the match in the early going, before JTG plays the face in peril as Cade and Murdoch take control of the match in the middle part of the match. Cade and Murdoch are able to inflict a lot of damage on JTG, with Murdoch hitting a Jawbreaker to JTG, which is followed off with a Sitdown Side Slam Spinebuster by Lance Cade. JTG however is able to fight back into the match, coming off the top rope with a big crossbody block onto Lance Cade, before tagging in Bid Shad. Shad comes in like a house on fire, cleaning house on both members of the Redneck Wrecking Crew. Cryme Time look to go the G9 on Cade, when Murdoch makes the save and mayhem ensues. With the referee’s attention on JTG and Murdoch fighting on the outside, Shad grabs one of the Worlds Greatest Tag Team’s championship belts, and blasts Lance Cade over the head with it. Shad then tosses it to the outside and makes the cover, and gets the three count!

Winners: Cryme Time in 6:58

Straight after the match the Tag Team Champions, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin sprint to the ring. Haas and Benjamin go straight after Cryme Time with the four men getting into a brawl. Benjamin and Haas get the better of JTG and Shad, tossing them both to the outside. Shelton Benjamin then grabs the big black bag, and goes to regain his and Charlie Haas’s Championship belts back. But he does not pull out any belts and instead pulls out a wallet, telling Haas the belts weren’t in there. They then notice Cryme Time making their way to the back with the Tag Team Belts! We then hear Trevor Murdoch shout at Lance Cade “Shelton Benjamin’s got my wallet”. Benjamin hears this and he drops the wallet and says he never stole it. But Cade and Murdoch believe that Benjamin did steal it, and they start attacking the Worlds Greatest Tag Team! As this happens, Cryme Time walk away with the stolen belts with big smiles on their faces!

We then go backstage to see Chris Jericho walking down the backstage lot, only to walk into Shane and Stephanie McMahon!

Jericho: Look what we have got here, my Step Brother and my Step Sister. It’s nice to meet you both, and don’t worry about it. Don’t see me as the man that’s going to take money off you when our old man dies, just see me as the man that’s going to make our old man’s life a living hell!

Crowd Pops as Stephanie looks at Shane in disgust, not believing what she just heard. Jericho turns his attention to Shane.

Jericho: Shano, how’s it doing brother? You know it’s a real shame that we never got to spend time together as proper brothers when we were younger, because I would have loved to stuff that Silver Spoon of yours, straight up your ass!

Crowd Pops as Shane surprisingly doesn’t look too angry at those comments and instead smiles? Jericho then turns his attention to Stephanie.

Jericho: Steph who would of believed it? After all those years of making your life a living hell, you turn out to be my sister. Well let me tell you this, Stephanie to me. You will always be a filthy, dirty, disgusting, skanky, brutal, bottom feeding, TRASH BAG HOE!

Crowd Laughs as Stephanie’s jaw opens wide in shock.

Jericho: But anyway it’s nice to meet the both of you.

Jericho goes to walk away when he quickly steps back into the scene

Jericho: And oh yeah see you at Thanksgiving Dinner, I will bring the turkey with me…

Jericho then looks at Stephanie

Jericho: Actually it looks like you have got that sorted.

The crowd laughs as Chris Jericho then walks off, as we go to another area backstage.

We then go to Vince McMahon’s office where we see him and Jonathon Coachman watching the Monitor.

Vince: How dare he speak to my daughter like that! Coach why the hell would he pick Stone Cold Steve Austin to be General Manager, is he really trying to make my life a living Hell.

Coach: Uh….no course not boss.

Vince: Coach, there is no way that I am going to face John Cena tonight, I am not a wrestler Coach, if I go out there tonight I am going to have to destroy one of my own employees, and I don’t want to do that.

Crowd Boos Vince for actually thinking he is going to destroy John Cena.

Coach: I can see why your concerned Boss. But just leave it to me, I will go speak to Steve and make him change his mind. I will be back in a bit.

Coach then walks out of Vince’s office, as Vince looks on in worry about his match tonight.

Commercial Break

When we get back from commercial, we see Armando Alejandro Estrada making his way down to the ring with the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga. They get in the ring and Estrada takes a mic.

Estrada: Haha, everyone listen to me…Ju know who my name is, and you know who dis is standing next to me…….My Samoan Bulldozer UUUUMAGGAAA!

Big heat for Umaga

Estrada: And last week dummies, my Samoan Bulldozer destroyed your Game, Triple H!

Crowd Boos

Estrada: Take a look at the big screen..

Quote:
A video recap plays, showing Umaga’s attack on Triple H after his Steel Cage match with King Booker last week. We see Umaga hitting the Samoan Wrecking Ball to Triple H, before climbing to the top of the cage. And then we see the four hundred pound monster amazingly, diving off the cage with a body splash onto the hapless Triple H.
We then cut back to the arena where the crowd are giving big heat to Umaga, who shouts something out in Samoan.

Estrada: There you see, it is not a lie. This man is a MONSTER! Nobody can stop my Samoan Bulldozer, not even that dummy Triple H!

Heat

Estrada: Triple H you are a huge superstar, and my Umaga crushed you like what you call…A bug haha! Triple H you were in the wrong place, at the wrong time and….

“Glass Shatters” hits and Stone Cold comes out once again to a huge pop from the crowd. Steve Austin steps onto the ramp with a mic in hand, and immediately calls for his music to be cut.

Austin: I was just in the back enjoying a beer, when I hear some Jackass blabbing his mouth and I couldn’t even understand a Damn Word of It!

Crowd Pops

Austin: You think you’re a big shot huh, with your stupid little hat.

What

Austin: Your stupid little Cuban Cigar.

What

Austin: Your stupid little accent

What

Austin: That thing standing next to you, which you stole from the Zoo..

What. Crowd Pops as Umaga goes to leave the ring to go after Austin, only for Estrada to back him off.

Austin: Well whoever the hell you are, you’re a pathetic Jackass!

Crowd Pops

Austin: And by god this is the WWE. What that stands for is World Wrestling Entertainment. And you are not showing any wrestling, you are not showing any Entertainment, all you are showing is the need to get your ass kicked by Stone Cold Steve Austin!

Crowd Pops

Austin: And Umaga since you are out here dressed to compete, you are going to have a match right here right now.

Crowd Pops

Austin: The man you’re going to face is the man, who you tried to end their career at Unforgiven.

Crowd Pops as Estrada looks livid knowing who Umaga’s opponent is.

Austin: So Umaga’s opponent, get your ass on out here and let’s get on with the show!

Stone Cold then drops the mic and walks to the back as “2Extreme” hits and Jeff Hardy comes down to the ring, to a huge pop. Jeff Hardy sprints down to the ring, not wanting to waste any time on getting his hands on Umaga.

Match 2
Singles Match
Jeff Hardy v Umaga

The last time these two men fought, Umaga basically squashed Jeff Hardy and put him out of contention until tonight. But on this occasion, Jeff Hardy seeks revenge and he puts on a much better effort against the Samoan Bulldozer. Jeff Hardy shows off a lot of aggression in the early going, with Hardy not taking any high flying risks and just wanting to beat Umaga up. But when Hardy goes for a highflying move, with a crossbody off the top rope. Umaga catches him, and connects with a Spinning Side Slam! Umaga then starts to work over the head of Jeff Hardy, coming close after a lot of offensive manoeuvres. Jeff Hardy however showed a lot of resilience, kicking out on each occasion. Umaga went to finish Jeff Hardy off with the Samoan Wrecking Ball, but Jeff Hardy moved out the way! The match then picked up a gear as Jeff Hardy connected with a Hurricarana, followed by the Whisper in the Wind. The end of the match saw Hardy connect with the Twist of Fate, before climbing up onto the top rope. Hardy was about to go for the Swanton Bomb, when Armando Alejandro Estrada shook the top rope causing Jeff Hardy to fall onto his crown jewels and fall off the top rope. Umaga then connected with the Samoan Spike and hooked the leg to get three count!

Winner: Umaga in 10:35

After the match Armando Alejandro Estrada gets in the ring and he raises Umaga’s hand in the air. Estrada points at Jeff Hardy and goes to order Umaga some instructions when………..”Time to Play the Game” hits and Triple H storms down to the ring with A SLEDGEHAMMER IN HAND! Triple H looks at Umaga with daggers in his eyes, with a bandage over his head from last week. Umaga looks ready and willing to fight Triple H, but Estrada orders Umaga to get out of the ring. Umaga gets out of the ring in time but as Estrada goes to escape, Triple H grabs hold of his leg. Triple H then pulls Estrada into the centre of the ring, and Estrada begs for mercy on his knees. But Triple H lifts Estrada to his feet and kicks him in the midsection, and HITS ESTRADA WITH THE PEDIGREE! Umaga goes to save his manager, but Triple H grabs his Sledgehammer and goes to hit Umaga with it, and Umaga quickly slides out. Umaga then backs down the ramp, as Triple H points at Umaga and shouts “Umaga I will see you at No Mercy”. Which must mean that Umaga will take on Triple H at No Mercy. Umaga shouts something back at Triple H in Samoan, as we go to a commercial break.

Commercial Break

When we get back from commercial we can see Cody Rhodes storming down the backstage area, looking furious. We then see him standing outside of a Locker Room, and he barges in, and in the locker room we see Hardcore Holly.

Cody: What the hell was that about last week?

Holly: You hit me with the chair Cody; you got what was coming you little Punk!

Cody: You still actually think I hit you with the chair Hardcore? Hardcore I saved you from Santino Marella hitting you with the chair AGAIN!

Holly: Again huh. Well tonight in our match Cody I am going to hit you with the Alabama Slammer, AGAIN! And I will prove to the world that just like your father, you are a gutless COWARD…

Suddenly and very surprisingly Cody Rhodes throws a hard right hand at Hardcore, who throws one back and the two men go at it in a fist fight. Hardcore throws the most punches in, before referee suddenly appear like a blink of an eye and split the two men up. They pull Cody Rhodes out of Hardcore’s locker room and Hardcore shouts at Cody that he will see him out there later tonight.

JR: King I have never in my life seen Cody Rhodes as aggressive as he just was, if this is what their match is going to be like tonight, these two men are going to tear each other apart.

“Raise Your Hands up” hits and Candice Michelle and Michelle McCool make their way down to the ring. They slap hands with fans at ringside, before entering the ring.

“Glamazon” hits and the WWE Womens Champion Beth Phoenix makes her way down to the ring, along with her tag team partner Melina. Both Women make their traditional entrances, with Melina doing the splits and Beth doing the back flip off the top rope.

Match 3
Tag Team Match
Beth Phoenix and Melina v Candice Michelle and Michelle McCool

With Mickie James still out of action, after being attacked by Umaga on Raw four weeks ago, we have to settle with Candice Michelle and Michelle McCool to battle with the Monster Beth and Melina. To be fair to Candice and Michelle, they give it a good go in the early going, taking it to both Melina and Beth Phoenix. But that came to a crashing halt when Beth Phoenix caught Michelle McCool off the ropes with a monstrous clothesline. It was then all Beth Phoenix at the end of the match, totally overpowering both Candice and Michelle. Beth Phoenix went to finish the match after connecting with the Down in Flames, when suddenly Melina tagged herself in. Melina then hit Beth with the Kyranium Buster before making the cover on Michelle to get the three count.

Winners: Beth Phoenix and Melina in 5:20

After the match Melina leaves the ring and waits for Beth to recover onto her feet. Melina then gets Beth’s attention and signals to her that she wants a title shot as we go backstage.

We go backstage to see a trashed office, and the camera turns the camera around to show Stone Cold Steve Austin drinking a beer with his feet on the table, and he is speaking to someone on the phone.

Austin: You want Stone Cold to do what…You want Stone Cold to do some paperwork do you even know who the hell I am………..Well I will do your stupid little paperwork, but who in the hell are you?……Phil Matthews, Vince McMahon’s assistant. Well let me tell you Phil. I am going to fly over to Connecticut, and I am going to hunt your ass down. And when I find you, not only am I going to stuff this Paperwork up your ass, but I am going to stomp a mudhole in your ass and walk it dry! So you have got 24 hours to run son, because if I lay my beady little eyes on you, someone is going to get there ass kicked!

Stone Cold then hangs up the phone and throws it to the other side of the room. Stone Cold then looks up at someone who we can’t see in disgust.

Austin: What the hell do you want?

The camera then zooms out to reveal the person being Jonathon Coachman who gets big heat.

Coachman: Mr Austin this might not be the right time, but Mr Austin I want you to reconsider your decision on tonight’s Main Event.

The crowd boos as Steve Austin smiles in sarcasm.

Coach: Mr McMahon is not a wrestler, he is the owner of the WWE, and you can’t put him in a match with John Cena.

More heat for Coach

Austin: Well sorry I haven’t been here for a long time and I have forgot who the hell you are, so what’s your name?

Coach: How could you forget me Steve? I’m the Coach.

Austin: You’re the coach?

Coach: Yes Jonathon Coachman….

Austin: Is that supposed to impress Stone Cold? So you’re telling me that you’re a Coach

Coach: No that’s just my na….

Austin: Your telling me that you’re my Coach?

Coach: N…

Austin: UH HUH…….Let me tell you this son, as long as I am General Manager of Raw, Stone Cold Steve Austin is the Coach, Stone Cold Steve Austin is the boss. And if you want me to change my mind about tonight’s main event, you’re going to have to show your dedication for the Coach.

Coach: Uhhh…what does that mean?

Austin: That means that if you want this match to be called off, I am going to be the Coach. And you are going to get down on your hands and knees, and all you have to do is ten pushups.

Coach smiles

Coach: Is that all?

Austin: That’s all, but don’t waste my time

Jonathon Coachman smiles as he gets onto the floor and gets himself into position to do the sit-ups. Coach goes to do the first one, when Stone Cold Steve Austin grabs a beer and pours it all over Jonathon Coachman. This causes Coach to slip to the ground, as Austin continues to pour the beer on Coach drenching him. Coach then slowly gets to his feet

Austin: Coach your pathetic! Coach because you failed Stone Cold’s challenge, and because you had the nerve to question my match making skills. Well……Actually you won’t be able to hear me because you have got beer in your ear, so I have got some sign language for ya….

Stone Cold then gives Coach the two birds before knocking Coach to the ground with a hard right hand! Austin then starts stomping a mudhole in the Coach, before dragging him up to his feet by his suit, and tossing him out of his office. Stone Cold then slams the door, as the crowd give Austin a huge pop for his actions.

We then go to another area backstage where we can see Todd Grisham standing with Santino Marella and Maria, and they are watching a Monitor on what just happened.

Todd: Uh….Santino you requested this time?

Santino: Todd I am a so mad! How can that man be my General Manager? Not only is that man far too ugly to be my General Manager, but now I am going to be forced to watch the Condemned on DVD over and over again.

Heat

Santino: Not only that, but we are going to have to cope with that crooked old man, Jim Stone Cold Ross playing with his monuments in his trouser every time he sees Stone Cold. If it was my beautiful Maria, I wouldn’t mind, but I am sick of that crooked smile and annoying voice as it is already.

Crowd Boos, as we see Jim Ross at ringside not looking too impressed.

Santino: (Puts on a voice) Stone Cold you think you are such a tough strong man because you like to drink some Daveweisers, give everybody the little finger, and scare us with your Shiny Bald Head. (Puts on normal voice) Well Stone Cold if you even a try to make me watch the Condemned on DVD, I am going to open up a can off ass whip, eat some low fat frozen Yoghurt, and dig a mud pie up your ass! And that’s the bottom line, cause Santino Marella say it be so.

Commercial Break

When we get back from commercial we can see Cody Rhodes in the ring getting ready for this following contest.

“How do you like me now” hits and the resident rookie killer Hardcore Holly makes his way down to the ring, with one purpose and one purpose only. To own another rookie.

Match 4
Singles Match
Cody Rhodes v Hardcore Holly

After all of the tension that we have seen between these two men in recent weeks, we get a very solid physical match here with the entertaining bland Cody Rhodes putting on a good effort against the veteran Holly. It was a very close back and forth match with both men getting close near falls, coming close to getting the three count. About four minutes into the match Hardcore Holly went for the Alabama Slammer, but Cody Rhodes countered it into a sunset flip and then flipped over into a bridge, and Hardcore Holly just barely kicked out before the count of 3. The end of the match saw Cody Rhodes step up a gear, hitting Holly with an impressive dropkick followed by a diving crossbody off the top rope. But when he bounced off the ropes, Hardcore Holly caught Rhodes with a big dropkick to the Jaw. Holly then connected with the Alabama Slammer and made the cover, but MATT STRYKER has the referee distracted. Holly goes to attack Stryker when SANTINO MARELLA gets in the ring and connects with an impressive Inverted Swinging Neckbreaker to Hardcore Holly. Santino then for some reason pulls Cody ontop of Holly, and Stryker allows the referee to make the three count.

Winner: Cody Rhodes in 7:27

After the match Santino Marella and Matt Stryker separately make their way to the back, as Cody Rhodes gets to his feet and he looks down at the two in a very confused manner. Cody Rhodes leaves the ring not looking too happy about the way he won, not knowing why Santino and Stryker helped him get the victory. Hardcore Holly then gets to his feet and he blows it in the ring, furious knowing he had the win.

We then go backstage to see Todd Grisham standing by the Intercontinental Champion Carlito.

Todd: Carlito last week you made your impression, attacking CM Punk. May I ask why you attacked CM Punk last week?

Carlito: Why did I attack CM Punk? Rod I might be the King of Disrespecting People, but you are the King of asking stupid questions. Carlito attacked CM Punk, because Carlito can do what he wants and when he wants. Why? Because Carlito is the Intercontinental Champion!

Crowd Boos

Carlito: Last week CM Punk disrespected the King of Cool, Carlito. That was not Cool, and for that, I am going to spit in that Punk’s face.
Crowd Boos

Carlito: But I am not going to spit Apple in his face, I am going spit beer in his face, and I am going to force him to drink some beer because he has no life. And people who have no life, are not….

???: Cool?

We then see John Morrison walk into the scene, and he is met with some heat from the crowd.

Morrison: Carlito you don’t need to waste your time, spitting out words on CM Punk. Because who you need to worry about is the Shaman of Sexy.

John Morrison takes off his sunglasses

Morrison: The guru of Greatness, The Monday Night Delight, JOHN MORRISON!

Crowd Boos

Morrison: Because that Intercontinental Belt, suits my sexy waist. And one day we will step into my Palace of Wisdom

Carlito mouths Palace of Wisdom, giving a “what the hell” type look.

Morrison: And I am going to take your Intercontinental Championship.

John Morrison then puts his sunglasses on and walks off leaving Carlito with Todd Grisham, and Carlito asks Todd what is a Palace of Wisdom as we go to a commercial break.

Commercial Break

When we get back from commercial we can see the Monster Kevin Thorn making his way down to the ring, with his manager Ariel to some pretty big heat from the crowd.

“Now Listen” hits and John Morrison comes out to some heat from the crowd. John Morrison does his traditional very cocky but awesome entrance, before making his way down to the ring.

“I spit in the face” hits and Carlito comes out to some heat from the crowd. Carlito comes down showing off his Intercontinental Championship Belt to the crowd.

“This Fire Burns” hits and CM Punk comes out to a good pop from the crowd. CM Punk slaps hands with fans at ringside, before entering the ring and immediately locking eyes with Carlito.

“One of a King” hits and Rob Van Dam comes out to a very good pop from the crowd. RVD comes down not looking too pleased for whatever reason. RVD gets in the ring and he does the “R-V-D” taunt to the crowd, at each corner of the ring.

Match 5
Handicap Match
Carlito, John Morrison and Kevin Thorn with Ariel v CM Punk and Rob Van Dam

We get exactly the same match from last week here, only with the Intercontinental Champion Carlito added as an extra addition. This turns out to be a very good entertaining Tag Team Contest, with CM Punk and RVD not letting the numbers game get the better of them. CM Punk and RVD came out of the starting blocks quickest, taking it to all three of their opposition. Throughout the match we saw a very physical side to RVD, who for whatever reason didn’t look too happy. Rob Van Dam’s frustration got the better of him after John Morrison kicked out of a Split Legged Moonsault. RVD went to the outside and brought a Steel Chair into the ring. He went to use it on Morrison, but Carlito distracted the referee and Kevin Thorn booted the chair right into the face of RVD. RVD then played the face in peril, as Carlito, Morrison and Thorn played a very effective game. Triple teaming whenever they could and making quick tags. However it was Carlito’s cockiness that let RVD back into the match, when he took his time going for the Backstabber. He wasted his time taunting the fans, and when he went to connect with the move, RVD blocked it by holding onto the top rope and he tags in Punk. CM Punk goes right after Carlito, going through his move set on the Intercontinental Champion. Punk set him up for the Go To Sleep, but Kevin Thorn and John Morrison made the save. RVD then came in and took Morrison to the outside with a dropkick, but was then taken to the outside by Kevin Thorn with a clothesline. As Thorn and RVD go at it on the outside, Carlito and Punk go at it inside the ring. CM Punk ducked a clothesline, and connected with the Uranage Slam on Carlito. CM Punk then locked on the Anaconda Vice, and Carlito taps out!

Winners: CM Punk and RVD in 10:21

After the match CM Punk gets his arm raised in the air, and he celebrates his huge victory over the Intercontinental Champion. RVD doesn’t join CM Punk in his celebrations and instantly storms off backstage, as a recovering Carlito tells Punk that he will never take the Intercontinental Belt off him.

We then go backstage to see Maria who is back to her interviewing role, interviewing John Cena.

Maria: Ladies and Gentleman, with me at this time the WWE Champion John Cena!

Crowd gives a mixed reaction, scattered with laughs as Maria calls John Cena the WWE Champion.

Maria: John Cena how do yo…..

Cena: (Quickly interrupting) Maria looking at your last comment, I know you have a very intelligent question to ask. But just stand back, smile and look pretty while I do the talking.

Maria takes a stand back as Cena goes to speak.

Cena: Maria what you were going to ask me is how I feel about my match with Vince McMahon. Well let me just remind you it was 8 days ago at Unforgiven, when I was literally seconds away from regaining my WWE Champion, when who hits me from behind with a Steel Chair, Vince McMahon.

Crowd Boos

Cena: So not only does Vince McMahon enter my business once, but also then he refuses to give me my rematch, so Vince McMahon screwed with me twice.

Crowd Boos

Cena: And Vince if you haven’t realised in the last five years I have been with this company, the one thing you don’t do is screw with John Cena!

Crowd Pops

Cena: But I am not the person who likes to sit and dwell on the past, complaining about how I got screwed. Because if I have to, I am going to climb all the way back to the top, so that one day I will retake my WWE Championship.

Crowd Pops

Cena: And Vince McMahon, I don’t give a damn if you’re my Boss, because that path will start TONIGHT!

Crowd Pops

Cena: VINCE I AM GOING TO UNLEASH RUTHLESS AGGRESION ON YOUR SORRY ASS! AND PAYBACK IS GOING TO BE A BITCH!

Big pops for Cena’s temper

Cena: And if your two boys Ken Kennedy and Randy Orton want some, well boys COME FREAKIN GET SOME!

Crowd gives Cena a big pop as he walks off as we go to a commercial break.

Commercial Break

“Break the walls down” hits and Chris Jericho comes down to the ring, wearing his wrestling tights along with a striped referee shirt. Jericho gets in the ring and he poses for the fans, before waiting for the competitors in the match to come down.

“My time is now” hits and John Cena comes out to a huge pop from the crowd. John Cena comes down to the ring looking very intense and focused, ahead of this upcoming match.

After a few seconds delay “No Chance in Hell” hits, and Vince McMahon surprisingly comes down to the ring with no backup whatsoever. And despite that he comes down with a big sadistic smile on his face. Vince however does not get into the ring. Jericho tells Vince to get in, but Vince refuses to do so.

Match 6
Singles Match
John Cena v Vince McMahon with Special Referee Chris Jericho

Well if you were hoping for Cena to kick Vince’s ass in this match, then you would be slightly disappointed. The match started off with Cena chasing Vince around the ring. Vince then gets in the ring, only to get tripped up by Chris Jericho. Jericho very sincerely (Yeah Right) apologises to Vince, who forgets about John Cena who goes right after the Boss with some hard right hands. John Cena then nearly takes Vince’s head off with a clothesline, which gets a huge pop. Cena then goes to lift Vince to his feet, when Vince low blows Cena! Vince then rolls to the outside and grabs a Steel Chair. Vince brings it into the ring with him and he starts to size up Cena, looking as though he is going to hit Cena with the Chair. But suddenly he turns direction and goes to hit Jericho with the chair, but Jericho blocks it! Jericho then snatches the chair off Vince, and then looks at both the chair and Vince, is he going to hit Vince with the Chair? No, Cena spins Vince around and sets him up for the F-U…….But from the crowd KEN KENNEDY AND RANDY ORTON GET IN THE RING AND ATTACK BOTH JOHN CENA AND CHRIS JERICHO, and the second referee on the outside calls for the bell!

Winner: John Cena via DQ in 2:13

After the match Ken Kennedy and Randy Orton continue to attack John Cena and Chris Jericho, as Vince McMahon smiles at what he is seeing. Ken Kennedy tosses John Cena to the outside of the ring, and he joins Randy Orton in attacking Chris Jericho. Ken Kennedy then holds Chris Jericho up, so Randy Orton can hit him with the RKO, when Vince McMahon stops him? Vince instructs orders to the WWE Champion and Ken Kennedy, who obey them as they go behind Jericho and hold him back by both arms. This allows Vince McMahon to get into Chris Jericho’s face, and Vince starts shouting in Chris Jericho’s face. Vince then starts pounding away at a defenceless Chris Jericho with some hard right hands, as the crowd boos Vince McMahon and his two sidekicks loudly. But then SHANE MCMAHON SPRINTS TO THE RING! Shane tells Vince that he wants a piece of Jericho, and Vince tells Shane to feel free. It looks as though Shane is going to hit Jericho, when he switches direction and hits Ken Kennedy with a hard right hand! John Cena then gets in the ring and starts pounding away at Randy Orton, as Shane and Kennedy go at it leaving Jericho and Vince! Jericho goes to get revenge on Vince, who flees the ring. Chris Jericho then helps out Shane, as he takes Kennedy down with a clothesline and Kennedy rolls to the outside, just as Randy Orton flees out of the ring aswell. Vince, Kennedy and Orton then make their way to the back, looking in the ring in shock as Chris Jericho and Shane McMahon shake hands. Then “Glass Shatters” hits and Stone Cold Steve Austin comes out for the third time this evening to a big pop, with a mic in hand.

Austin: I have come out here to announce who will face Randy Orton for the WWE Championship at No Mercy! Randy in just over two weeks time, you are going to defend your WWE Championship against…Nobody!

The crowd boos Austin in shock, as Randy Orton who is also shocked, but in a good way.

Austin: The fact of the matter is that if you want a title shot, you have got to impress Stone Cold Steve Austin, and nobody has impressed Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Crowd Boos

Austin: But Randy you will be in a match at No Mercy. Because at No Mercy you are going to team up with Ken Kennedy to take on John Cena and Chris Jericho!

Crowd gives a slight pop, still a little disappointed that Orton doesn’t have to defend his title at the PPV.

Austin: And Randy if Ken Kennedy, Chris Jericho or John Cena get the winning decision. They will face you at Survivor Series for the WWE Championship!

Bit of a louder pop, as Randy doesn’t look too pleased at first, but then remembers he has got no title defence this month.

Austin: And if anybody has a problem with that, they can come say it to my face. Because that’s the Bottom Line, and no one can do anything about it.

Stone Cold’s music then hits as Jericho, Kennedy, Cena and Orton all lock eyes and stare down one another. With Jericho and Cena telling each other that they want Randy Orton’s WWE Championship, as Ken Kennedy stares at Randy Orton’s WWE Title Belt as the show comes to a close.

END OF SHOW

Raw Results
Cryme Time beat The Redneck Wrecking Crew in 6:58
Umaga beats Jeff Hardy in 10:35
Beth Phoenix and Melina beat Candice Michelle and Michelle McCool in 5:20
Cody Rhodes beats Hardcore Holly in 7:27
CM Punk and RVD defeat Carlito, John Morrison and Kevin Thorn in 10:21
John Cena defeats Vince McMahon via DQ in 2:13

Current WWE No Mercy Card

GRUDGE MATCH
Triple H v Umaga

TAG TEAM MATCH