Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: Turning The Corner

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2008, 05:55 AM   #56 (permalink)
Forever-Delayed
5 minutes on Impact

Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE: Turning The Corner

I've loved the start that this thread has made, with Unforgiven being one of the most 'WWE' ppv's I've ever seen in BTB... every thing that happened on the show I could see actually happening on a WWE ppv, which is good to see.

The Jericho comeback as Vince's son is definately unique and an interesting approach to take to get him back in the thread. Loved the way he managed to get Austin as the GM as well which means that Raw is going to see some explosive action. It looks as if it is being set-up for Cena to get back the title at some point, possibly Survivor Series of Wrestlemania, while all the time the New Corporation try to keep him and Jericho down

Smackdown is looking good as well with the heel turn of Batista (he should go fully heel) to take down the Undertaker, while the Edge/Rey feud should at least produce a good title match, even though I don't see him winning the title (although it would be a nice surprise if he did)