Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2009, 11:43 PM   #894 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth reading
Default Re: Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

Edge vs Rock at Armageddon is going to OWN it will be interesting to see how you build up to it. John Cena and Lesnar being mentioned in the same paragraph, is that me looking into things to much or will there be some kind of tag match or something involving these four guys.

Christian vs Austin is my favorite thing happening at the moment. Keep up the greatness k?

If Monty Brown does not eventually go over Kane i will fkn riot so bad. BTW both men BETTER win their respective matches.

Fuck Beth Pheonix. Mickie James to get the win here.

I am quite the fan of Rhyno and i love him as Hardcore Champ, he better not job to his pretty boy poof that you seem determined on pushing.

Triple H and RVD shall be doing what??? Triple H equals year long promo, i know that much.

Show is looking good though Reney (Ren and Stimpy tbh) and props on not wasting any time gathering momentum.

Good luck my fellow PIMP!

<3