Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2009, 10:48 PM   #854 (permalink)
Szumi
save_btb IC2.0 <3

Szumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missed
Default Re: Renegade™ Presents: WWE 2006 - The Return Of Sexehness

Love It, Bitch

-I would’ve loved that part of Goldberg saying he’s not next for Angle, Angle’s next for Goldberg. The simplicity and intensity of that line, that character… epic. If these two haven’t fought yet, I’d love to see you save it for Wrestlemania, tbh, as this is a feud that you – especially you – could book perfectly. So I’m quite glad to see JBL and Booker get involved, just because it prolongs Angle/Goldberg.

-HBK is coming to SD? Where has he been?

-Kennedy/HBK feud, eh? I can dig it, tbh. I see a lot of HBK in Kennedy. Not that HBK has his penis inside Kennedy’s ass, although after all, Shawn is a devout Jesus freak now, so that wouldn’t be so surprising, tbh. Anywho, I like this potential feud.

-Good stuff between Y2J and Orton. Orton makes great points in a ruthless, epic heel turning soft as a face. It’s simplistic booking, but effective, because it’s true and it works. I like the offer for them to join up (COULD’VE BEEN EPIC~!), and the subsequent Orton ass kicking, courtesy of Jericho. This, like the opening stuff, is wonderfully booked.

-Mer, I fear you are going to do Angle/Goldberg in the near future, and not hold it off. This makes me sad. I’d rather see Booker and/or JBL get a shot, and save Goldberg for the big show. Please? <3

-Overall, a solid booked SD – I like the Big Show coming in and kicking some ass, and the debut of HBK. Some great interaction between Angle and Goldberg, and I like the Y2J and Orton interaction too.

Sorry love, don’t expect top quality comments… it’s just a recap.

My Awards:
2008 - Best PPV - Starrcade
2008, 2007, & 2006 - Best Promo Writer
2007 & 2006 - Best Promo(s)
2007 - Most Creative
2007 - Best Feedbacker
2006 & 2007 BTB World Cup - Top Overall Scorer
2007 BTB World Cup - Booker of the Tournament
Only Person to Ever Score Perfect Score in a Tournament
BTB Hall of Famer

World Championship Wrestling 2001 - The Trio Ownership
This was The Trio Ownership; I did it a long time ago, for a long time. T'was a good ready, I think. People liked it and stuff.