Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death
View Single Post
post #1299 of (permalink) Old 07-01-2008, 03:52 PM
JBLoser
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Re: 2007 & Beyond - The Second Fucking Coming

While I'm not doing my thread atm, I'll leave predictions on TGAB.

Mega Tag Team Match:
World Hvwt. Champion Mr. Kennedy & ‘The Great One’ The Rock
vs.
‘The Boss’ John Cena & ‘The Animal’ Batista
w/‘The Nature Boy’ Ric Flair
{If The Rock, Cena or Batista pick up the deciding fall, they earn a World Title Match at SummerSlam; if Kennedy wins, he chooses his SS opponent.}
I believe after the events that transpired on SmackDown!, that it will most definitely be Kennedy and The Rock getting the victory. And with your current HHH saga going along with him making the 'bid' to face Kennedy in 'The King vs. Prince' match, I believe it will be Kennedy getting the deciding fall.

Triple H’s Championship Fate:
Stephanie McMahon decides on The Game’s World Title Fate
See above.
---

WWE Tag Team Championship Match:
The Hooligans vs. The Carolina Connection
Don't think we'll see a title change here. Connection has shown they can hang with them over the course of this feud but I don't believe they'll take the belts. I expect some kind of gimmick match for Summerslam in a cap-off of this feud.

A Matter of Respect:
Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero
Rey Rey definitely gets the victory here, and moves on to bigger and better things after this feud has taken up the course of most of the year in this thread since Chavo got retired at SNME.

Steel Cage Match:
‘The Fighting Irishman’ Finlay vs. ‘The Silverback’ Mark Henry
I can see this going either way, but I think you're pushing Henry to an extent considering the interaction between T-Lo and HHH. So I'll pick 'The Silverback' here.

United States Championship; Fatal Four Way Match:
‘The Real Deal’ Bobby Lashley vs. Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy
vs. ‘The Fallen Angel’ Christopher Daniels
w/Allison Danger
Here's another toss up, imo. But Daniels has been showing major signs that he'll be taking the title during this fatal four way feud, due to the way he has been used. I can see either that, or Lashley continuing his reign as champion. I just don't see either of The Hardy's getting the victory in this one.

Cruiserweight Championship;
Triple Threat Match:
Jamie Noble vs. Chris Sabin vs. Kid Kash
I see the champion retaining here. Why? Not entirely sure, but it's my thought on it.

Singles Match:
William Regal vs. CM Punk
Punk wins because he's a young star who's going to be getting a push someday. No other reasoning.

Looking forward to this, I'll be reading and probably will comment on it if I have the time to. Keep it up, Mac.

"I wrestled that match with Undertaker at WrestleMania with the biggest f*cking chip on my shoulder because I knew it was going to be better than Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H and The Rock vs. John Cena."

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome