Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 06-20-2008, 10:54 PM   #1288 (permalink)
DDMac
I mark for me

DDMac made the HOF BallotDDMac made the HOF BallotDDMac made the HOF BallotDDMac made the HOF BallotDDMac made the HOF BallotDDMac made the HOF BallotDDMac made the HOF BallotDDMac made the HOF BallotDDMac made the HOF BallotDDMac made the HOF BallotDDMac made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 2007 & Beyond - The Second Fucking Coming

Really don't feel like typing up a preview for for Raw ... so I won't ... but the show will be posted tomorrow, after I review a few shows. Naitch's Starrcade, DC's Backlash, and a couple others I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCW Rules View Post
I know Szumi started the "Title" thing for the segments, but I believe I'm the one that started the "Title" and "Theme" for the actual programs, if I'm not mistaken. Credit, plz. <3

Quote:
Eww. Was there a significant reason for starting the show with Striker?
Yeah. I originally had an in-ring promo to open up the show, but I scrapped that, had nothing to replace it with, so I figured why not get Sabu a win, and maybe get something rolling with Striker and Coach.

Quote:
Should be interesting, though I cannot fathom why everyone is calling them the "Redneck Wrecking Crew?" Plz elaborate on this 'un.
That's a name they've used before they came up to the 'big leagues'. And I think I've heard J.R. call them by that name a couple of times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMan View Post
I don’t know how he came up with “four competitors” … isn’t he only facing three??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade™ View Post
LOL @ you trying to make a Steel Cage match sound more brutal than a No Holds Barred match.
It is.

Quote:
Rock beaten by a Spinebuster is pretty low.
How? He's beaten plenty of people with the spinebuster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend View Post
Breaking my balls with the Beth stuff ... means I have to think off something now

Thanks one and all.