Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 06-20-2008, 10:54 PM   #1288 (permalink)
DDMac
I mark for me

DDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whore
Default Re: 2007 & Beyond - The Second Fucking Coming

Really don't feel like typing up a preview for for Raw ... so I won't ... but the show will be posted tomorrow, after I review a few shows. Naitch's Starrcade, DC's Backlash, and a couple others I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCW Rules View Post
I know Szumi started the "Title" thing for the segments, but I believe I'm the one that started the "Title" and "Theme" for the actual programs, if I'm not mistaken. Credit, plz. <3

Quote:
Eww. Was there a significant reason for starting the show with Striker?
Yeah. I originally had an in-ring promo to open up the show, but I scrapped that, had nothing to replace it with, so I figured why not get Sabu a win, and maybe get something rolling with Striker and Coach.

Quote:
Should be interesting, though I cannot fathom why everyone is calling them the "Redneck Wrecking Crew?" Plz elaborate on this 'un.
That's a name they've used before they came up to the 'big leagues'. And I think I've heard J.R. call them by that name a couple of times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMan View Post
I don’t know how he came up with “four competitors” … isn’t he only facing three??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade™ View Post
LOL @ you trying to make a Steel Cage match sound more brutal than a No Holds Barred match.
It is.

Quote:
Rock beaten by a Spinebuster is pretty low.
How? He's beaten plenty of people with the spinebuster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend View Post
Breaking my balls with the Beth stuff ... means I have to think off something now

Thanks one and all.