Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death
View Single Post
post #1281 of (permalink) Old 06-15-2008, 10:49 AM
JBLoser
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Re: 2007 & Beyond - The Second Fucking Coming

SmackDown Review

Steel Cage Match is expected. It was either this or LMS in my mind, but this should be nothing but brutal at TGAB. Card looks awesome, and Batista/Rock should be a damn good one. Punk keeping his undefeated streak . Regal bitching is gold, I expect this to continue in some matter as Punk has been messing with Regal, Booker and company. Kash will probably pick up the win to night, but theres still an thought in my mind that he may not. Daniels seemed to cut a good promo, which he has the skills to do, so that's really no surprise. New Breed squashing, next. Looks like the Rey/Chavo feud is getting hotter and hotter each week, and I think this won't end at the Great American Bash, and the pay off match will probably take place at Summerslam. Nice to see Sabin win and now Kash does not get the title shot, but with these things they always seem to end up with them. OMG HHH! Well that was a shocking bit to say the least, with him covering for Stephy and all. Like Regal-Punk and the Triple Threat for the GAB, both should be good matches. Nice tag match, Tag Champs picking up the win is no surprise and Benjamin keeping the feud boiling is good. I'm liking how this is going so far and the match should be good once it happens. Not too surprised that The Rock lost here, gives Batista some momentum. Kennedy looking strong is very good, and it should be interesting to see how the Mega Tag should end, it's really a toss up imo. Interesting end to the show, with The Game seemingly showing a soft side - but then turning back into the shit-eating SOB every one knows him to be. I like it, I like how this whole storyline has been going. Solid recap Mac, solid recap.

"I wrestled that match with Undertaker at WrestleMania with the biggest f*cking chip on my shoulder because I knew it was going to be better than Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H and The Rock vs. John Cena."

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome