Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death
View Single Post
post #1159 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2008, 03:20 PM Thread Starter
DDMac
I mark for me

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE 2007 & Beyond by DDMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFKA Szumi View Post
Haha, Jobber wants to shake off the watered-down Wolf Beast stereotype. . Sorry Chyna, might be too little too late .
*Scoffs*

If I thought the majority of bookers' perceptions of another booker's work was developed on something as inconsequential as a layout, instead of the quality of content, I'd have changed a long time ago.

Quote:
And Mac, stop trying to act all cool on here. You'll be back to kissing our nutsacks again on MSN in no time
What would I do without the noob bashing, and plethora of incest discussion? ~_____________________~

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatureBoy™
Meh, I disagree with changing your format too much Mac. I like it overall. I don't know that I have a format personally, as I kinda go with something a tad tweeked everytime I write. Granted you've pumped out more weekly shows overtime and all. Funny it would be Szumi and Renegade stabbing at your format though. Szumi's is fine, but rather dull. But Renegade! He has the worst, tbh. It's awful, just like him.

Anyway, I still plan on hitting you with some comments soon enough, although I have KOP promised first. Gonna try to get you both done tonight, but if I can't, then tough. Good day.
Yeah, I don't plan on going completely in the opposite direction of what I've been doing. More of an adaptation.

Renegade does suck though, to be Flair.

<3

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome