Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death
View Single Post
post #1154 of (permalink) Old 02-08-2008, 02:31 PM
kane01
Working Dark Matches

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE 2007 & Beyond by DDMac

Smackdown Review

Opening promo was very good. As always I am loving Cena’s character in this thread, and his part of the promo was great. Bit surprised to see Batista come out as I was sure that he would be out of the title picture for a while now. Kennedy comes out and the confrontation between the three of them was very entertaining. Big main event announced for tonight, and am expecting Cena to turn on Kennedy leading to a match between them two at the next PPV.

Chad McWHO? Never been so keen on the opening match being a squash match, but aside from that is an impressive victory for Punk to help get him over. Kid Kash coming out and applauding Punk is interesting, and something tells me that Kash is going to be Punk’s first feud.

Booker T is back! Awesome to see Booker with his Bookman gimmick again, as the King Booker gimmick grew old.

Decent promo here despite all 4 men being meh on the mic. Am expecting Benjamin and Helms to turn fully face soon, since they are going to feud with the New Breed.

Great tag team match and not surprised to see Burke and Cor Von steal the victory. Would have been a good match to see especially seeing the time you gave it to develop. Expect the NB to take the titles and then go back to feuding with the CC.

Chavo/Rey promo was a very good intense promo, and it’s good to see a bit of a more unique reason for what Chavo did, instead of the same old crap you usually see. Daniels comes out and brags about being the Champion. Look forward to see how this feud develops especially between Chavo and Rey.

Meh not so keen on you having these two feud, as they both overly suck. The quicker this feud ends the better, so Lashley can move onto some better challengers.

Batista/Flair split? Wouldn’t be shocked as Flair has the MITB, and I suppose Batista could get jealous and they could feud over that.

Good match added to the Judgement Day card. Am a big fan of Noble and hopefully he gets the victory, but since you have had Sabin feud with the likes of John Cena recently, unfortunately that doesn’t look like it is going to happen.

Regal destroying Holly=awesome.Good to see Regal get a dominating victory like that busting Hardcore open, and look forward to his match with Finlay.

Fantastic main event to end another great show. Very entertaining match and I was very surprised to see Batista get the clean victory over the champ. This makes the title scene very unpredictable as I expected Cena to get a title shot next, but Batista’s victory surely puts him into contention.

Overall another entertaining show Mac, all of the promos were spot on, and most of the matches were entertaining. Am loving the World Title and Cruiserweight Title scenes on Smackdown at the moment. Look forward to Raw

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome