Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2008, 04:00 PM   #1132 (permalink)
DDMac
I mark for me

DDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whore
Default Re: WWE 2007 & Beyond by DDMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatureBoy™ View Post
WWE > Danielson
Dragon > WWE minus Mickie and Flair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMan View Post
Rey could have won the match and the same thing would have happened.
Not really.

~ Daniels wouldn't be the champion.
~ And Mysterio would've beaten The Fallen Angel twice in a row, something I don't think Daniels could afford at the moment.
~ And all of ^ that is secondary to my main reason, which is that the way it happened is crucial to Chavito's reasoning.

Quote:
I figured Regal should have been the one to get pinned because Henry should have stayed looking strong. Decent match, about as good as it could have been.
Lots of people have mentioned the finish to the Triple Threat Match. That was intentional and pertinent to future plans, not a misstep.

Much thanks for the review, PatMan, KOM, Bradley, JBLoser, kane, Ownage, Renegade and sxe. Very much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulkstar View Post
BTB QUESTIONS:
.Will we be seeing a Triple H/John Cena rivalry???
.Who is going to take out Randy Orton???
.How did the Whole RVD/HBK thing happen???
First off, thanks for the kind words. As for your questions:

~ Who knows? We'll see.
~ Who knows? We'll see.
~ RVD/HBK feud started in the middle of this Raw:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/5267591-post1076.html

Onto the srs bzns, while my first PPV schedule was ambitious, it just doesn't work for me. I get bored relatively easily, so that's been scrapped. The PPV schedule goes as follows:

5/27 Judgment Day
Atlanta, GA

6/24 Vengeance
Houston, Texas

7/22 Great American Bash
San Jose, CA

8/26 Summerslam
E. Rutherford, NJ

9/8 Saturday Night's Main Event

9/16 Unforgiven
Memphis, Tennessee

10/7 No Mercy
Chicago, IL

11/18 Survivor Series
Miami, FL

12/23 Armageddon
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

1/27 Royal Rumble
New York, NY

2/17 No Way Out
Las Vegas, NV

3/8 Saturday Night's Main Event

3/30 Wrestlemania 24
Orlando, FL

'Three hour' PPVs for most, 'three and a half' for the three major, non-WM PPVs, with WM at four.

Up until SummerSlam, the show with the PPV upcoming will be posted in a full. In the leadup to JD, SmackDown! will be in full with Raw recapped, while the buildup to Vengeance will see Raw in full with SD recapped. Buildup to SummerSlam will see both in full.

Raw recap Monday.