Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2008, 04:44 PM   #1124 (permalink)
JBLoser
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

JBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whore
Default Re: WWE 2007 & Beyond by DDMac

Damn Mac, that looked stellar. Chavo/Rey has been done to death but maybe you can make something really good out of it. Michaels/RVD was pretty awesome and I was expecting it to be. These two never feuded in real life and it would've been awesome to see something made out of it in real life. I thought this was a good match and hopefully this feud is continued on as some more good matches could come out of it. Cena vs Rock's end was fucking awesome and I'm expecting him to become the number one contender very soon as Batista is probably done feuding with Kennedy now. Looks to me like Batista and Flair are going to be breaking off into a feud, possibly for MITB? And I Quit was the definite MOTN and a classic end to it with Austin stunning Vince one more time. Overall a really good show Mac, really taking this BTB places imo.