Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2008, 08:50 PM   #1122 (permalink)
Cage
I respect you, Booker Man.

Cage Cage Cage Cage Cage Cage
Default Re: WWE 2007 & Beyond by DDMac

Backlash review

WWE Tag Team Championship Match
The Hooligans vs. Shelton Benjamin & Gregory Helms
A fast paced back and forth match. I love the team of Benjamin and Helms. Booker and Brown cost the match for those two, will we possibly see a 3 way fued between these teams?

Intercontinental and Women’s Championship
Carlito & Victoria vs. John Bradshaw Layfield & Mickie James w/Beth Phoenix
Did not expect much from this one but it was very solid. The ending was cool with JBL showing a ruthless side Clotheslining Victoria. Great ending.

Cruiserweight Championship
Rey Mysterio vs. Christopher Daniels
Good rivalry between the two. I really did not expect Chavo to turn on Rey so that shocked me a bit. But I hope this doesnt lead to a fued between the two, but thats probably were this one is headed.

The Showstopper vs. The Whole Dam Show
This is basically a dream feud for me in real life as well. Glad to see you put it in BTB form. Awesome match just as I expected. Michaels now has two in a row over RVD, I expect for Van Dam to get the next one.

United States Championship
Bobby Lashley vs. William Regal vs. Mark Henry
The strategy of William Regal at the beggining of this match, trying to capitalize on Henry's dominance. Lashley retains which was expected.

World Tag Team Championship Match
America’s Most Wanted w/Gail Kim vs. Big Show & Umaga w/AAE & Heyman
Its just a matter of time until Show and Umaga become Tag Champs, but it wasnt tonight. Mick Foley coming to the aid of AMW, I like that.

Handicap Match
The Rated R Challenge
Wonder who will be Orton's choice for his next Title challenger?

‘The Great One’ The Rock vs. ‘The Boss’ John Cena
A good showcase of the unrelenting Cena, as a heel. Attacking Rock on his way to the ring. A good brawl ensues which is one sided. Cena should be like this in real life.

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Mr. Kennedy vs. ‘The Animal’ Batista w/Ric Flair II
The momentum is still with Kennedy. He is on quite a winning streak on PPVs now. Didn't expect him to lose the belt so early, of course he did not. Thought there would be a DQ finish but Kennedy wins by pin.

“I Quit” Match
Unfinished Business

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. ‘The Wrestling Machine’ Kurt Angle
A brutal match on the ends of both men. SCSA gets the win in a good ending. The roster and Vince comes out to the ramp and JR and King get a beer. Hilarious with Vince getting a Stunner.

Overall, a very good PPV for a recap.