Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: The Aftermath and Legacy of WrestleMania

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2006, 08:50 PM   #547 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE 2005: The Aftermath of WrestleMania 21

First off before I post the Smackdown Preview, let me send a quick shot out to my class of 2006 at SHS! That's right, today was graduation day from High School! It feels good!

Smackdown Preview for March 24, 2006:

Two days seperate the biggest night in the WWE! The final stop on the Road to WrestleMania comes to you from Corpus Christi, Texas, in the Corpus Christi Arena! Tensions will be high as Smackdown will try to revenge their loss on Raw, in the interpromotional match, as the Smackdown stars in MITB has given Raw an open opportunity to come to Smackdown tonight. Also, with just two days away from Mania, the WWE Champion Randy Orton and Booker T will both stake their claim to the WWE Championship! TLC VI takes place this Sunday, for the WWE Tag Team Titles and with all three teams in action tonight, what is going to happen? Finally Raw's Kurt Angle and The Rock will be on Smackdown to take on Smackdown's Brock Lesnar and John Cena in the main event! Plus, how will Triple H respond to the comments made by JBL this past Monday on Raw? Finally, the WWE Womens' Champion, Melina will give some comments based on what took place between her and her opponent for Sunday, Raw's Victoria? What will the champ have to say about the challenger? All this and the final preluding piece between Savage and Hogan will take place tonight on Smackdown! Don't miss it!