Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: The Aftermath and Legacy of WrestleMania

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2006, 09:03 AM   #546 (permalink)
Alcoholic
Superduper

Alcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red reppedAlcoholic needs to be red repped
Default Re: WWE 2005: The Aftermath of WrestleMania 21

Jerichoholic's RAW REVIEW

opening promo very nice opener here, with the two GM's insulting each other and the announcement of the match immediately after the promo

6-man tag match Nice match here, with a big win for Kennedy. Him picking up a victory for Raw on Raw is in my view a smart move

Hardy promo short, but well written interview by Hardy

Hardy v Snitsky well, Edge interfering was expected, so this wasn't an all that great match. Nice lines by Edge at the end, though

Hassan promo nice written here and i hope Hassan wins the EURO-belt at Mania

RVD v Richards well, good to see RVD win, and even better to see Benoit attacking him, i hope Benoit wins at Mania

Stone Cold promo nice promo there, but i would've wanted Taker to say a little more, actually. Nonetheless this builds up their match at WM nicely

JBL promo truly a promo made of gold, JBL very well in charachter, and the promo itself was very well written

Regal v Conway crap match, to be honest, but nice to see Regal get the win

Ending promo simply amazing ending promo. Bret's lines, Michaels' lines, they were all gold! No furhter comments on that

allround : great last RAW just before the biggest night in sports entertainment! I'm all hyped up about mania and i want to read it, let's bring it!...after the last smackdown of course