Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: The Aftermath and Legacy of WrestleMania

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2006, 07:42 AM   #545 (permalink)
arjun14626rko
We've Cena Nuff

arjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: WWE 2005: The Aftermath of WrestleMania 21

Some comments for Raw, 3/20.

I really liked the opening segment, having the six money in the bang guys staring down each other, and then having a match. Kennedy picking up the win for Raw is great, he looks great going in to WrestleMania. It is going to be very weird seeing Batista in a ladder match.

Hardy and Edge is hackneyed because it has been done so many times, but I see that you are not involving Lita, so it should be something fresh.

Stone Cold vs. The Undertaker is a very intriguing match up. They have met before, but that was eight years ago. Great to see Stone Cold as the heel, with Undertaker as the face Deadman. I see it being close, but Undertaker extends the winning streak.

Fantastic way to end the show. I would have intervened more with McMahon because Bret Hart was just insulting him like a madman for two minutes straight, but whatever. HBK retorts back, and it is great to see the show end with a promo instead of a match with interference, and a brawl.

I cannot wait for WrestleMania!