Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: The Aftermath and Legacy of WrestleMania

View Single Post

Old 04-23-2006, 02:26 PM   #497 (permalink)
MNM Rules
Jobber

MNM Rules is an after thought
Default Re: WWE 2005: The Aftermath of WrestleMania 21

Raw Review

Opening Promo- Austin vs Taker at Mania should be awesome. I never expected this to happen. I cannot wait for that match. Also, this promo was awesome. I can imagine it happening in real life.

Carter Promo- Dissing on SD! Not good.

Molly vs Lita- This match was way too short as a summary. But anyway, i dont care too much about womens matches.

Benoit/RVD Promo- Chances of these two winning are pretty slim. Especially after all the points Coach brings up like how they faced each other at NWO. Also, Styles and Benjamin are way too dominant!

Tag Team Titles Match- What did I say? The two cannot co-exist. I have a feeling that Benjamin and Styles will be holding the titles for quite a long time.

Hardyz vs E&C- I am not too surprised that the Hadyz won. They are an awesome tag team. Plus, Edge and Christian dont do well together anymore.

Contract Signing- This could be a promo of the month candidate. It was not that long but it brought up some great points. You really dont know how good I think this promo is.

Kennedy vs Hassan- Kennedy wins, what else is new?

Main Event- What a CRAZY finish this was! I am glad that Angle and Hart got the win. But The Rock and Cena interfering was awesome. What a way to end the last Raw before SNME.

Grade- 9/10.

P.S.- I see that you havent been getting SD reviews. I will review your next Smackdown for you. As the preview summed it up pretty good.

Raw for 4/10/06 is Posted. Click on the banner to check it out!