Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2007, 01:32 AM   #1015 (permalink)
TKOW
ALL HAIL

TKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WWE 2007 & Beyond by DDMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley
I know I already gave you my predictions but let me give you a little more feedback. I see all of the predictions are different. That is the sign of a great BTB, you have 5 amazing matches worthy of top spot on any PPV. Your undercard is slightly weak. (Mostly because of the monster's match, it doesn't appeal to me) but I wish someone other than KoM would end 'Taker's streak, they would be over for life. So don't let Cena win, he is already over.
That's pretty ironic coming from someone who booked Big Show vs. The Great Khali in a Barbed Wire Steel Cage match.

I'm not going to predict the whole card, just the ones that matter to me:

-Batista to retain the World Heavyweight Championship
-Edge to win the WWE Championship
-Kane & Mark Henry to beat Big Show & Umaga
-JBL to win the Intercontinental Championship
-Undertaker to defeat John Cena
-Stone Cold Steve Austin to defeat Kurt Angle
-Triple H to defeat The Rock
-Ric Flair to win Money in the Bank WOOOOOO!!

THE BEAST