Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2007, 07:39 PM   #968 (permalink)
Saint Dick
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Saint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whore
Default Re: WWE 2007 & Beyond by DDMac

RANDOM REVIEW~!

Man, I don't know. I was bored and had nothing to do so I decided to check out the BTB section. This seems to be the standout thread right about now and if I'm gonna read I could as well give my two cents so here goes.

The Cabana was a great way to start the show. You captured JBL's character perfectly and the material was tops. I kinda felt that JBL dominated the promo slightly but that's not a big deal. Good segment.

Not much going on with the opening match but it served its purpose. Really enjoyed Maria/Michaels backstage. Short and sweet.

The next segment didn't do much for me but it got over the fact that Victoria is the favorite (momentum/kayfabe wise) going into Mania which I liked.

Basic squash followed by a promo from Estrada. Leading up to Show and Maga making an appearance on SD I would think. Smart booking.

The video packages for HBK, Edge and Orton were all very good and they added that little extra to the Mania build. Well done.

Victoria over Melina to keep her looking strong going into Mania. Out comes the women's champion with those two scrawny dudes and Victoria fucks 'em up. This was a bit over the top imo but it accomplished what it was meant to. Mickie is the underdog heading into the PPV title match.

Awesome promo from Austin and Angle. Just great stuff from both men with Stone Cold getting the last laugh before WM. Quality.

The 8 man tag was the MOTN for sure. Great action and a hell of a finish. I think Doane has a pretty good chance in MITB.

Solid main event which added more excitement to the upcoming Three Way Dance. WrestleMania 23 is going to be a hell of a show. Good stuff, Mac.