Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2007, 06:33 PM   #959 (permalink)
DDMac
I mark for me

DDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whore
Default Re: WWE 2007 & Beyond by DDMac

I know I've been slacking off when it comes to dishing out reviews. Hopefully that's rectified before Raw is posted.

The FINAL Raw before WrestleMania 23 takes place this Monday Night. With the biggest WWE show of the year only six days away, Monday's Raw has mega implications, especially the huge main event.

At the end of last week's broadcast, Edge and Shawn Michaels managed to fend off WWE Champion Randy Orton and his RKO Army. Afterwards however, HBK hit the Rated R Superstar with Sweet Chin Music, effectively ending their partnership of convenience. This week on Raw, the two superstars will meet one on one in the ring. Edge and Michaels feuded throughout 2006 but when the two meet on Monday, the winner could very well have the inside track to the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 23. Will it be the Heartbreak Kid or The Rated R Superstar who leaves with the victory? And what will be the involvement of the WWE Champion, "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton?

Speaking of championship implications, the Intercontinental Champion Carlito will host Carlito's Cabana this upcoming Monday night. And his guest - the challenger for his Intercontinental Title at WrestleMania, the "Wall Street Warrior" John Bradshaw Layfield. It'll most definitely be a battle of wits when these two confident and outspoken superstars are handed microphones on Monday Night Raw. But will things get physical just six days before the two meet for the Intercontinental Title on the grandest stage of them all?

"The Wrestling Machine" Kurt Angle will also be in attendance this Monday night and the Olympic Gold Medalist hasn't shied away from verbally trashing his WrestleMania opponent, Stone Cold Steve Austin, in recent weeks. Will The Texas Rattlesnake and the Olympian have a confrontation with tensions running high in anticipation of their Icon versus Icon battle at WrestleMania?

Also announced for Raw, Rob Van Dam teams up with Sabu, and America's Most Wanted to take on RKO Army members, Ken Doane, Chris Masters and MNM; the #1 contender for the Women's Championship, Victoria, takes on Melina.

All this and much more Monday night on Raw 9/8CT on USA.