Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2007, 04:12 PM   #953 (permalink)
pk-3-
Banned

pk-3- 50 - 100
Default Re: WWE 2007 & Beyond by DDMac

Smackdown Review

Match 1:
sounded like a good match with four athletic stars in the match.i liked the bit werelondon jumped over shelton as shelton was hoping to the top rope and the ending was very good,diddnt see it coming at all.

Match 2: good match choice with 2 superstars close to the same level,glad that jeff hardy didnt get the win because hes a fans favourite.hhh interview way to promo the tag match.

Match 3:decent match,would have liking to read more of the happenings but good aftermath with daniels and rey.

US title segment:i really enjoyed reading this,brilliant character use with king booker and regel,i wonder who the black men are aswellsoits good that you left a questionto be answered.

Main Event 1:not much info on the match but i loved the ending typical HHH thing to do and good to add to the rivalry.Good match making by steph for next week

Cena Promo:i liked the way he was playing takers chances down for a change,looking forward to match.

Main Event 2:good back and forth action and climax,but i would question Sabin being in the main event.Overall very good show!!!