Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2007, 02:39 PM   #926 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac kid o mac
Default Re: WWE 2007 & Beyond by DDMac

Great news Mac. Mania is looking great and it's great to see that the US Championship will be defended at Mania. Cena beating Taker at Mania will be huge, but I will say having Taker lose at Mania won't be something that other bookers like, as many hated the fact that I had Taker lose at Mania last year in my thread, even though it was to Austin. I'm surprised that Punk hasn't been called up to the roster before Mania, as I think if booked right he can be huge in this thread. Also with your notes on Rock and Austin, it looks like Austin might lose at Mania, with Rock losing to Kennedy in Rock's final feud before leaving once again. When do you think Mania will be posted in this thread though?