Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: The Aftermath and Legacy of WrestleMania

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2005, 06:43 PM   #77 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE 2005: The Aftermath of WrestleMania 21

i'm just going to quickpost some of the results since my comp just froze up with all my work.

June 13th Raw:

-Eddie defeats Styles to advance in the tourney
-Rhyno defeats Maven to advance in the tourney
-Hassan comes out and attacks JR and Austin during the interview and challenges Austin to a match at Vengeance
-Angle defeats a local jobber, followed by the lights going out, and Kurt is standing in a ring of fire.
-Trips cuts a promo on the main event
-Dawn Marie defeats Alex Laree in a match then attacks Trish
-Luther and Tyson get into a brawl into the parking lot
-Bischoff announces that next week, it will be Styles taking on Rock
-Rob and Eddie have a conversation about next week and their respective matches
-Edge attacks Matt Hardy during the interview and nails him with a steel pipe right to the ribs
-Trips and Benjamin defeats Batista/Flair thanks to a low blow by Benjamin setting up the Pedigree for Trips
-All eight men get into it, but D-X comes out on top
-Show ends with DX raising their arms in victory as the screen fades to black!

Sorry about the quick highlights. I was halfway finished, and I couldn't even save and the computer frozed. But don't worry, I'll try to make sure that this doesn't happen again.

Oh and if you haven't done so already, get your votes in for BTB Awards April 2005. Deadline is Sunday, I believe. 1!

Smackdown Preview should be up by tonight or tomorrow night!