Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: The Aftermath and Legacy of WrestleMania
View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 04-10-2005, 11:39 PM Thread Starter
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE 2005: The Aftermath of WrestleMania 21

may 2nd:

*video recapping Backlash is shown, followed by opening video and pyro*

JR: welcome to Raw! Just 24 hours removed from Backlash, we welcome you to the Dunkin Donuts Center for Monday Night Raw!. Hello again, I'm Jim Ross joined by Jerry The King Lawler. And king, what a card we have for you tonight.

King: That's right, a six man tag match featuring Chris Jericho/Chris Benoit/Batista v. Edge/Christian/Muhammad Hassan!

*Ain't no Stoppin Me Now hits and Shelton Benjamin and AJ Styles come out*

Benjamin: Now last night I did what no one said, i could do and that was defeat Chris Benoit. And I did it. *boos from the crowd* But of course, I'm Shelton Benjamin. And this is the excellent A. J. Styles. Together we will take over Raw and anyone else who stops us.

Commerical Break:

Fink: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first weighing in at 310 pounds Kane. And introducing second weighing in at 235 pounds Garrison Cade.

Match 1:
Garrison Cade v. Kane

Match starts with Cade getting some decent punches on Kane. Kane however quickly reserves and start laying in some uppercuts on Cade. Cade now misses a clothesline and nails Kane with a flying lariat. Cade, now with a hint of HBK in him, now goes on top and nails an elbow. Cade with the first cover of the match, only gets two. Kane sits up and tries to chokeslam, but Cade blocks it, and nails a spinebuster on Kane. Another 2 count. Kane now with a vicious shot to the back of Cade, followed by a sidewalk slam. Kane, goes to the top, and a flying clothesline is connected. 2 count for Kane. Kane now goes to pick Cade up, but Cade hits a spinning kick that knocks out Kane. 2 count. Cade tries to go for the CadeBreaker, but Kane catches him and nails him with the chokeslam! 1-2-3!

Fink: The winner of the match, Kane. Match Time: 8:57

*kane does his pyro and leaves, cuts to backstage*

Maria: Shawn Michaels you defeated Muhammad Hassan, and tonight you face Shelton Benjamin for the Intercontinental Championship. What are your thoughts?
Shawn: Well maria, I feel good. I beat Hassan and tonight I will become the new Intercontinental Champion. As far as Styles being concerned, I will handle him myself.

Commerical Break

King: Welcome back to Raw, folks. I just want to remind you folks that the next Raw PPV will be Vengeance and it will be June 26th. More information as we gather it.
JR: Well coming up next is the Women's Championship.

*Fink does the introductions.

Match 2: Womens Championship
Trish Stratus v. Molly

Match starts with Molly getting the upperhand. However Molly quickly loses it to Trish, who Trish now nails Molly with some kicks to the side of Molly. 1st cover of the match is only a 2 count, as Molly gets out. Molly now gets Trish in some kind of sleeper, but Trish reserves it into a jawbreaker. 2 count and Molly barely kicks out. Molly sends Trish to the ropes, and Molly nails a head scissors on Trish. Somehow Trish kicks out after only the count of two. Trish now gains so more of an advantage as Trish nails Molly with a suplex. Irish whip, yet Molly nails Trish with a schoolboy. 2 count. Molly now fustrated now goes and connects the Molly-go-Round on Trish. Somehow Trish only gets a two count. Molly goes for the Molly-go-Round again, but Trish reserves and nails the Stratusfaction on Molly! 1-2-3!

Fink: The winner of the match and still the Women's Champion, Trish Stratus! Match Time: 7:55

*cuts to Backstage*

Eric: Coach alot of things are happening here tonight. I just got a phone call that next week, there will be an apperance by someone who will rock the foundation of this company.
Coach: Don't worry about it Boss
Eric: You know what, next week Raw is going to be in Miami right?
Coach: Yeah, and.
Eric: Well next week Batista is going to defend his title aganist Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho in a Triple Threat Match
Coach: Awesome.
Eric: I gotta make a run. I'm leaving you in charge for the rest of the night, alright.
Coach: Alright boss. I'll see ya later.
Eric: See ya.

*Eric leaves as we cut to commercial*

JR: Welcome back to Raw. King, with the announcement that Eric Bischoff just made, how is Jericho/Benoit/and Batista going to function as a team.
King: Well JR, I guess we'll just have to find out.

Fink: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it's for the Intercontinental Championship. Introducing first weighing in at 220 pounds Shawn Michaels! And introducing second weighing in at 231 pounds, he is the Intercontinental Champion, Shelton Benjamin!

Match 3: Intercontinental Championship
Shelton Benjamin v. Shawn Michaels

Match starts with Michaels and Benjmain exchanging blows to one another back and forth and finally Michaels is able to get the upperhand as he nails the sleeper on Benjamin. As Benjamin begins to fade, Michaels tightens the hold. Benjamin however breaks out the move and nails Michaels with a beautiful dropkick. Cover. Only a two count. Michaels reserves an irish whip as Michaels nails Benjamin and Michaels now with the mometnum in his corner goes up top for the elbow. Benjamin catches and slams Michaels right in midair and goes for the cover. 1-2 and Michaels kicks out. Benjamin doesn't believe it. Benjamin goes for the T-Bone suplex but Michaels reserves it, and goes for Sweet Chin Music but hits the ref instead, as Michaels turns around, he walks right into the T-Bone Suplex. But no ref. Wait a minute here comes AJ Styles. AJ Styles comes in, and walks right into Sweet Chin Music. Benjamin now up, walks into Sweet Chin Music. Michaels makes the cover, but Styles put Benjamin foot on the rope. Michaels go for a suplex, but Benjamin sends him to the ropes as Styles nails Michaels in the back with the IC Belt and Benjamin nails the T-Bone Suplex for the 1-2-3 and the victory.

Fink: The winner of the match and still Intercontinental Champion, Shelton Benjamin-Match Time: 17:12

After the match Benjamin and Styles beat up some more and then Coach comes out and says next week it will be Shawn Michaels v. AJ Styles. We cut to commerical.

King: Welcome back to Raw, ladies and gentlemen. Let's send it up to Jim Ross who is in the ring.

JR: Ladies and gentlemen the man that I'm getting ready to introduce has been one of the most high-flying competitors that I have ever met. His will to compete is second to none. He's been gone for quite some time though. But let's give a warm return for MATT HARDY!

*Matt Hardy comes out to a loud pop*

JR: Welcome back Matt, how do you feel?
Matt: I feel fine JR, and I wanna take this time to thank everyone who supported me while I was out.

JR: Well after all this time of being action, do you feel ready?
Matt: I feel more than ready. I just want to go, and just to let everyone know that Version 1.0 is now Version 2.0 and Mattitude is back and better than ever.

*Edge music hits and out comes Edge to huge heat*

Edge: Matt, oh Matt who are you to interrupt me, the man who beat Stone Cold Steve Austin just 24 hours ago. While you sat home with your injury, I climbed the ranks, and now I have at any time I want a World Heavyweight Championship Title Shot all the way up to WrestleMania 22.

*Edge continues to walk and walks into the ring and remains talking*

Edge: Yet no one cares about that. It's not about me. It's never about me. And you matt hardy. you come back and the fans cheer you and boo me, well I'm sick of it.

*Edge spears JR and beats up JR, and Matt and Edge gets into a fight, however Edge nails the spear on Matt as Edge leaves and smiles*

King: That was just uncalled for! We need some help for JR and Matt Hardy. Well next week fans we will be in Miami at the American Airlines Arena. Tickets are still available. Well coming up next Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, and Batista will face Edge, Christian, and Muhammad Hassan! Somebody please get some help for JR! We'll be right Back!

Coach: Welcome back to Raw, ladies and gentlemen. JR has been taken to the back and is being tended to. Matt Hardy is also right now being checked at.

King: So you're going to be out here then?
Coach: Yeah
King: OK

Fink: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is the six-man tag match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first weighing in at 250 pounds Edge! Introducing their partner, weighing in at 232 pounds Christian. And introducing their partner weighing in at 250 pounds, being accompanied to the ring by Davari, Muhammad Hussan! Introducing their opponents first weighing in at 235 pounds Chris Jericho. Introducing second, his partner, weighing in at 238 pounds, Chris Benoit. And finally introducing their partner weighing in at 318 pounds, from Washington, D.C, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, Batista!

Coach: This six man tag match is next, after we take our final commerical break.

Commerical Break

Match 4: Six-Man Tag
Batista/Jericho/Benoit v. Edge/Christian/Hassan

Match picks up from the break with Batista dominating Christian. Christian makes the tag into Hassan, and Batista nearly takes him out, but Hassan nails Batista with a spinebuster of his own. 2 count. Batista now in the camel clutch is now fading. But wait, here comes Benoit. Batista tags in Benoit, and the crippler is taking out Benoit. The hat trick and now Benoit is on top. But wait, Edge sends Benoit to the floor. And now Benoit on the outside is being attacked on the outside, as the ref gets to the 8 count. Benoit now finally back in the ring takes some more abuse from Hassan. Benoit finally is able to make the tag to Jericho and Hassan tags in Edge who Jericho nails the bulldog, and the lionsault. 2 count. Jericho now suplexes Edge into a bridge. 2 count. Edge out of nowhere nails the spear on Y2J, yet he only gets a two count. Edgeucator. 2 count. Jericho now nails a running enzurgi and tags in the Animal, Batista. Batista now shoulder thrusts Edge into the corner and takes out Hassan. Edge makes a quick tag to Christian who tries to nail the unprettier, but Batista reserves and nails the spinebuster. Out of nowhere, the Batista Bomb! 1-2-3! Batista/Jericho/Benoit wins. Match Time: 17:15

*After the match, Jericho, Benoit, and Batista start fighting as the show ends with Batista getting nailed with his own belt. And Benoit has the crossface on Jericho, as Coach yells "These three men will met next week for the title, live next week in Miami. Good Night from Providence*

*Screen fades to Black*

Smackdown preview will be up hopefully by Tomorrow, and Smackdown should be up by Wedensday. Keep the replies up. I'm out. 1

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome