Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: The Aftermath and Legacy of WrestleMania

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2005, 06:29 PM   #21 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500
Default Re: WWE 2005: The Aftermath of WrestleMania 21

hey, since I have been working hard on my school work and on the Backlash pay-per-view, this edition of Smackdown will not be in much detail. But anyway here it is.

April 28th:

*video for tonight's WWE Championship Match between JBL and John Cena is shown, followed by opening video and pyro.*

Michael Cole: Welcome to Smackdown, coming to you live from Manchester, England and with less than four weeks away from Judgment Day, what is going to happen here tonight. Hello again, Michael Cole here and joined by as always, the great Tazz.

Tazz: That's riight cole, smackdown here in england will be a rocketbuster as tonight we have the WWE Championship on the line when my boy John Cena defends the gold aganist JBL.

MC: Also tonight, we will begin the tournament made by Theordoe Long in which the winner of the tournament will face Billy Kidman at Judgment Day for the Crusierweight Championship.

Tony Chimel: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the WWE Champion, John Cena. *You Can't See Me plays as Cena makes his way to the ring with a huge pop*

John Cena. What's up Manchester! Where are my crew the CHAINGANG! Yeah boy, u know tonight ur boy John Cena is going to open up shop on JBL, and if his cabinet wants some, they can come get some. Man think about it though, JBL was champ for 10 months, but he lost the belt in 10 minutes. To me. You know why? Because HE CAN'T SEE ME! I don't care what happens tonight, but I'll tell you one thing, I won't leave here without the gold still around my waist. Now can you feel me? *Huge Pop* No, I said, can you feel me? *Bigger Pop*. You know what, JBL better recognize that the Champ is Here. Can you hear me, I said the Champ is Here, and I Can't Be Stop, Cuz I'm John Cena, and You Can't SEE ME! * Cena music plays, as Cena leaves*

Cole: Strong words by Cena. Well when we come back we will have a #1 contender's match and the winners will face Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio for the WWE Tag Team Championships at Judgment Day.

Tazz: The Dudley Boyz return to the ring to face Doug and Danny Bashams, the Bashams Brothers, right when we return.

Commerical Break

Tazz: Welcome back to Smackdown and let's send it up to the Chimel.

Chimel: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it's for a tag team title shot at the WWE Tag Team Champions at Judgment Day. Introducing first weighing in at a combined weight of 445 pounds, Doug and Danny, the Bashams Brothers.

Cole: This is a golden opportunity for the Bashams to get back into the Tag Titles Hunt.

Tazz: That's right Cole.

Chimel: And introducing second weighing in at a combined weight of 498 pounds Bubba-Ray and D-Von, the Dudley Boyz.

Cole: Tazz, this place is going nuts, and Cole, we have an ECW chant going on.

Match 1:
The Basham Brothers v. The Dudley Boyz: Winner gets a shot at the Tag Titles at Judgment Day.

Match starts off with Doug and D-von exchanging blows, and D-von is taken into the corner. From there, Doug begins to dominate the match and for the next couple of minutes the momentum is all in favor of the Bashams. 3 quick covers in the first couple of minutes, and finally after fighting what seemed like forever, Doug tags in Danny and D-Von is finally able to make it to Bubba Ray, who comes in and clean house. About 2 1/2 minutes later, Bubba and D-Von go for the 3-D, but Doug comes in and catches Bubba with a swinging neckbreaker and almost gets the three. Turning point of the match comes when Danny misses the flying elbow off the top of the rope, allowing Bubba to make the tag, in which D-von came in and nailed the Wasup to Danny and things started to fall down from there. Doug tags in and tries to get some kind of offense going but no avail. Danny is knocked out of the ring, as D-Von sets up Doug for the 3-D!. Yes. 1-2-3, and The Dudley Boyz will face Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio for the WWE Tag Team Championships at Judgment Day. What A Match! Match Time: 14:05

TC: The winners of the match, Bubba Ray and D-Von, The Dudley Boyz.

*Backstage, we see John Cena and Eddie Guerrero talking.

Eddie: What's up holmes?
Cena: Nuthin, what's up with u?

Eddie, man I'm cool, but with all this gold, I'm feel like livin' it up.
Cena: Yeh I feel ya, and tonight I'ma tear the roof off this joint when JBL gets the F-U and gets pinned 1-2-3. Whoooh!

Eddie: But yo, England got some hot car shops, and man you gotta pick up one of these rides, man.
Cena: Yeah, I feel you, though.

Eddie: Cena, I'm saying u need to watch ur back tonight aganist JBL and his cabinet members. I'm telling you, the numbers game is something u don't want to be involved with.

Cena: Boy, I'm the Franchise Player, and I'm coming out here in Manchester strong, and the little puppets can bring it. Because if they come at me, they'll be eating some pavement.

Eddie: Alright, I'm gonna go let you prepare for your match later on. Alright, man.

Cena: Alright, I'll catch you later Eddie.

*Cena leaves as we cut to the parking lot*

Cole: There's a limo arriving to the arena. And by looking at the side doors, I can already tell who it is.

Tazz: It's JBL along with Orlando Jordan, who both have that cocky yet fake grin on their face.

Cole: Well coming up when we get back on Smackdown, Luther Regins will face the Big Show. We'll be right back.

Commerical Break:

Cole: Welcome back to Smackdown, ladies and gentlemen, and we're coming to you live here from Manchester, New England and folks coming up in a moment will be a match of raw power. Let's send it up to The Chimel.

TC: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, weighing in at 292 pounds, Luther Regins.

Tazz: Cole, look at Luther, that's Brute strength.
Cole: And he's going to have to use that brute strength in order to defeat the Big Show.

TC: And introducing his opponent weighing in at 493 pounds, The Big Show.

Match 2:
Luther Reigns v. The Big Show

Match starts off with Reigns trying to get the upper power strength aganist Show. Show slams Luther onto the mat, and then connects with a huge elbow to the sternum. Show sends Regins reeling after a couple of shots, and Regins rolls out the ring after the massive hand of Big Show, goes across the chest of Regins. Regins in pain on the outside, plays possum for Show, and when Show hits the floor, Regins starts the attack on Show, by slamming him into the steps, and giving him a nasty looking DDT on the outside. Regins rolls into the ring to break up the 10 count, and goes back on the outside to adminster more punishemnt to Show. A couple of minutes later, Regins goes for the chokeslam, but it's blocked. Show, now in control, gives Regins a lesson in fighting. Show goes for the chokeslam, but Regins blocks it and hits a flipping sleeper into a modified fallaway facebuster. Regins now in control, once some more, sets Show up for the powerbomb, but he can't get Show up. A backbody drop follows, and Regins meets Show's foot in his face. Show then goes for it again, but Regins put on a quick irish whip, and then misses the clothesline, and Show grips his massive hand around the throat of Regins and chokeslams Regins and covers him and gets the 1-2-3 for the victory.

TC: The winner of the match, The Big Show. Match Time: 15:18
Cole: Well, what a match, partner.
Tazz: That's right, and let's look at the chokeslam once again.
*Replay of the clip is shown*. What a big win, for the
Big Show.

*Cuts to Long Office, Long on the phone with someone*

Long: Alright, dawg, I'll holla at ya later. Alright player. Alright, I'll see you later.

*Carlito walks into Long's office*

Carlito: Theorode Long.
Long: Yeah, Carlito.

Carlito: I was told that you wanted to see me.
Long: That's right. I also have asked for someone else to come to.

Carlito: Who?
Long: Well, he's right behind you.

Carlito: Him. Booker T. *Huge Pop from the Crowd*
Booker T: Yeah, Teddy, what's the deal.

Long: Well, I thought about this long and hard, and I've decided on what stipulation should be involved in this match. However, I've decided that next week here on Smackdown, from Boston, Ma. in the FleetCenter, you Carlito, and you Booker, will have a match aganist each other. And the winner of that match gets to choose their stipulation for the match at Judgment Day. Now, holla, holla. And one more thing, you're match is up next.

Cole: Well folks coming up next Carlito will take on Eddie Guerrero. We'll be right back.

Commerical Break:

Cole: Welcome back to Smackdown, and now it's time for our next match.
Tazz: That's right, Cole, it's pretty surely going to be a crazy match. Let's send it back up to the Chimel.
Chimel: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first weighing in at 232 pounds, Carlito Carribean Cool.

Carlito: This place is horrible, and you know what, that's not cool. But, hey me, Carlito, that's cool.*Huge Heat on Carlito* Hey, little boy, you wanna be like Carlito.
Boy: No.
Carlito: Hey that's not cool. *Bites into Apple and gets ready to spit apple, but Eddie Guerrero music hits and he comes out in the European red, blue, and white, low rider.
Chimel: And introducing his opponent weighing in at 228 pounds, 1/2 of the WWE Tag Team Champions, Eddie Guerrero.

Match 3: Carlito v. Eddie Guerrero

Match starts with Carlito, getting in some shots into Eddie, but Eddie quickly shifts the power onto him, and now Carlito is now in some trouble. Carlito goes for a slam, but Eddie nails a hip toss. Carlito, gets in a nice inverted DDT, but soon falls to a couple of suplexes. Highlight in the match comes when, Carlito nails the huccruana on Eddie, from the top rope, however he isn't able to get the three count. Eddie then goes to his lying cheating ways, after his tag belt is brought into the ring. And the ref argues with Carlito, then Carlito is rolled up, and almost losses. Carlito then gets the 3 amigos. Eddie gets a two count. Eddie goes for the Frog Splash, but misses, as Carlito moves out of the way. With Carlito back in control, Carlito, nails The Carlito, yet he's only able to get a two count. Some more back and forth action happens as then Carlito nails a low blow that goes undected by the ref and nearly steals a victory. Eddie then hits a huge belly-to-belly, and three more amigos. Oh, man. Eddie on top, so is Carlito. Carlito tries to superplex Eddie, but gets knocked off and is sent back to the ring. Eddie nails the Frog Splash. 1-2-3. Match Time: 17:18

Chimel: The winner of the match, Eddie Guerrero.
Cole: What a match. But when we get back, we're going to have our first tournament match for the Crusierweight Championship, as Paul London goes one on one with Akio. We'll be right back.

Commerical Break:

Cole: Welcome back to Smackdown. Tazz, it's been a fun day here in England and this whole overseas trip.
Tazz: You're right. A matter of fact, if you don't believe how much fun and how excited the fans had, take a look for yourself.

*video is shown highlighting the trip*

Tony Chimel: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a Crusierweight Tournament match. Introducing first weighing in at 215 pounds, Akio.

Cole: Well, Tazz next week live from Boston, Chavo Guerrero and Nuzio will do battle and the winner will face the winner of this match in two weeks.

Chimel: Introducing second, weighing in at 205 pounds, Paul London.

Match 4:
Akio v. Paul London

Match starts with a lot of mat wrestling, and after a few moments the crowd applude both men for their moves. Now Akio, with the height advantage takes control and starts to nail the kicks all over London. London tries to get the advantage, but somehow he just can't do it. London now, down for the count, kicks out at 2. London continues to get destroyed, until, he is able to dropkick Akio out the ring off the top rope and on to the floor and nail the swanton splash. *Replay is then shown*. London, now beats up on Akio on the outside, before coming back into the ring, to break up the 10 count. London now looses focus, and Akio nails him with another hard clothesline. Two count. London now on top, and Akio, nails an unbelievable head-scissors from the top rope on London. The crowd goes nuts. However it took so much out of Akio, that he wasn't able to fully captialize. London somehow was able to take some of that momentum, and use it for him, and london now nails a corkscrew moonsault on Akio. Akio, now dazed, gets a bulldog from nowhere. Paul sets Akio up, and then nails the 450 splash. 1-2-3.

Chimel: The winner of the match is Paul London. Match Time: 10:01

Tazz: So, in two weeks, London will face the winner of Chavo/Nuzio.

*cuts backstage in JBL dressing room, where JBL and Orlando are talking*

Orlando: JBL, are you alright.
JBL: Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that I don't get it. I beaten them all Orlando. I beat Eddie in a Texas Bullrope Match last June to win the belt. I beat The Undertaker in a Last Ride Match last October. I beat Booker T at the Survivor Series. I even beat Eddie, Taker, and Booker in a Fatal-4-Way, at Armageddon. Then at the Rumble, I beat both Kurt Angle and Show, and when all the cards were decked I beat Show in the first ever Barbed Wire Steel Cage Match at No Way Out. But at WrestleMania, the biggest stage of them all, I lose to John Cena. *huge pop from crowd*. I just don't get it.

Orlando: Well tonight, you can beat Cena, and once again beat Cena and become Champion. You gotta focus man.

JBL: You're right, Orlando. Thank You. I've declared myself a wrestling god. And tonight I will prove why these smelly fans here in Manchester, will bow down and kiss my feet. *Huge Heat on JBL*
Orlando: yeah this place stinks *Huge heat to Orlando*

Both: Let's go.

Commerical Break:

*quick Diva Match, in which Torrie beats Michelle.*

Josh: I'm here with Teddy Long, who has an imporant message, to deliver to Kurt Angle.
Long: Kurt, Taker isn't here tonight. However he has asked me to give u to this message. He wants you in a match at Judgment Day. He says think about it. Because he will be in Boston next week.

Cole: What an announcement.

*Quick Judgment Day plug, then they send it over to JR and King in studio, who runs down the Backlash card*

Tazz: Well coming up next is the WWE Championship Match as JBL challenges John Cena.

*Tale of the Tape is shown, and we cut to commerical*

Cole: Welcome back to Smackdown

Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and its for the WWE Championship, introducing first weighing in at 298 pounds, JBL, John Bradshaw Layfield!

Tazz: Cole, JBL is focus. He's intense, and he's going to have to rely on experience to beat Cena.

Chimel: And introducing second, weighing in at 245 pounds, he is the WWE Champion, John Cena!

Match 6: John Cena v. JBL: WWE Championship:

Match starts out with JBL laying into Cena and Cena is being punished throughout the first part of the match. JBL continues to get heat from the fans, hard clothesline that nearly knocks out Cena, yet Cena kicks out. Cena is then thrown out to the floor, as JBL taunts the crowd, as we head to our final commerical break. Coming back from the commerical, JBL still in control, slams the head of Cena into the steel steps. Cena though gets in a punch and now JBL is tasting steel. With the crowd behind John, he's feeling it. He starts pumping up, but JBL out of nowhere nails the Clothesline From Hell! 1-2-and no, Cena kicks out at the nick of time. Cena ducks a clothesline and nails JBL with a spinebuster. Five Finger Knuckle Shuffle connects and Cena is feeling it. Cena on top, goes for the elbow, but misses and now JBL now is on the attack again on Cena. Bradshaw even connects on Cena's F-U, yet again Cena is able to kick out. Cena now, trying to get back into it, nails a hard shoulder thrust on JBL. The crowd now is going nuts. Cena goes for the F-U, but JBL blocks it, and Cena is down again. Roll up by JBL, 1-2-and Cena again kicks out. Irish whip into the ropes and a clothesline by both men, send them both down, and this can be the turning point of the match. The fans behind Cena, and JBL trying to dig deep down, makes it to his feet first and vertical suplexes Cena, and goes for the cover. Another two count. Cena now goes crazy and starts unleashing punches to the former WWE Champ. Cena now nails another Five Finger Knuckle Shuffle. Cena with the whole crowd behind him, gets up and sets JBL up. Irish whip to the rope, but JBL ducks and nearly hits him with the Clothesline From Hell again. Cena, though moves, hits JBL, and nails the F-U. 1-2-3. Yes!

Chimel: The winner of the match, and still WWE Champion, John Cena! Match Time 26:14

Tazz: Wait a minute here comes the Cabinet. An F-U to Doug. Throwback to Danny. Here comes Orlando. A F-U, to Orlando. And now, JBL, walks into another F-U, as Cena clears house.

Cena music plays as Cole and Tazz end the show!

Alright, like I said, Backlash should be up, no later than next Friday. Post your comments and predictions.