Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2007: The Aftermath and Legacy of WrestleMania

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2005, 07:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500kid o mac 1001 - 1500
Default Re: WWE 2005: The Aftermath of WrestleMania 21

*before i begin due to the fact that my schedule has gotten a little bit more crazier i will try to do at least 2 to 4 shows a week based on my time. however pay-per-views will be more drawn out that television shows.*

P.S. Wolf Beast, you are a complete genius. Your WrestleMania 21 was a work of art. 94 pages while a tad bit long, was a masterpiece. So was Backlash. For me the standard has been raised higher. Keep up the good work. Now on to this week Smackdown from Madison square Garden.

april 21:
A video package is shown of what happened last week in the guerrero/taker match and what taker did to cena.

*video package is shown* and we are on to Smackdown!

Welcome to Smackdown everyone.
I'm Michael Cole alongside Tazz and Tazz we're coming to the fans from your own backyard.
That's right Cole, right here in the Big apple. madison square garden. it doesn't get any bigger than this. The WWE Championship will be on the line as John Cena faces the Undertaker. And plus how will kurt angle react after losing that #1 contender's match last week aganist JBL!

*JBL makes his way to the ring followed by his cabinet*
JBL: Aw, it feels to be back home. You people have a true leader in me. A winner. I'm am a leader. Unlike your sports teams like the New York Knicks. Hmmm, we just happen to be here tonight though, where you can feast your eyes on a wrestling god! Now Cena/Taker next week I will face one of you guys next week for the title that i had for over 10 months. you will bow to such greatness, or i will beat it out of you. now last week me and kurt angle fought in such an incredible match. and even though i was the victim of three angle slams i still was able to come out on top. now cena you slimy little punk. your title reign is a fluke. and taker you're just washed up. you're garbage. why don't you just quit. you want the future of this sport. well look no futher. The Cabinet. Me, John Bradshaw Layfield. The US Champion and Chief of Staff Orlando Jordan and after tonight the WWE Tag Team Champions and Sectarties of Defense Doug and Danny Basham, the Bashams Brothers. This is the future of Smackdown, the future of the WWE and the future of wrestling. and there's not a thing that you nor teddy long or anyone can do about it.-commerical break

Welcome back to Smackdown everyone and after hearing the words from JBL, he looks more determined than ever to become WWE Champion.

Josh Matthews: Kurt Angle tonight you will face Orlando Jordan for the US Championship. What are you're thoughts?
Kurt Angle: What are my thoughts? I just lost a #1 contender's match to JBL for the WWE Championship! these are my freakkin thoughts! *Kurt puts Josh into an anklelock as officals try to break the hold from Kurt.*

Tony Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it's for the United States Championship. Introducing first from Pittsburgh, Pa weighing in at 227 pounds Kurt Angle.
MC: Kurt looks poised and determined as we kick off with the first match of the night.
TC: Introducing second from Orlando, FL weighing in at 223 pounds he is the United States Champion, Orlando Jordan.
Tazz: Orlando, Kurt, the US Championship. All when we come back.

Commerical
And we're back, *Cole speaking*
Tazz, both men are going head to head with one another as you can see, here now. That's right cole and these two are going at it with all they have. during the break, angle was able to catch benjamin with a top rope belly to belly.
Cole: And now Angle has the angle lock, but wait jordan has tossed angle outside the ring and on to the floor. and the ref has begun the 10 count. remember angle can't win the title by being counted out or DQ.
Tazz: Wait a minute, orlando has landed a t-bone suplex. quick cover 1-2 and no.
Kurt is down and wait a minute, Kurt was playing possum and nailed the angle slam, but hit the ref on the way down. wait a minute here comes JBL. And Dammit, JBL has hit Angle with the belt while the ref was down, and kurt is a bloody mess. Ref in for the count 1, no, 2, no, and no, angle somehow kicks out.
Tazz:Cole, JBL is iriate. Angle goes for the Angle Slam again but it's blocked. Wait, the clothesline from hell, from JBL while the ref back was turned. 1-2-3. The winner of the match and still United States Champion Orlando Jordan. Match time:17:35.
Coleammit. JBL and Orlando screw Angle out of the US Championship, and Tazz it's a damn shame that it has to be like that.
Tazz: Well coming up next is a tag team match when we will have Dawn Marie and Torrie Wilson vs. Joy Giovanni and Michelle McCool. We'll be right back.

TC: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first weighing in at a combined 244 pounds Dawn Marie and Torrie Wilson. Introducing second weighing in at a combined 239 pounds Michelle McCool and Joy Giovanni.
MC: this is the first match for both Joy and Michelle.
Tazz: So look for Torrie and Dawn to use that to their advantage.
*bell sounds*
Michelle and Dawn will start things off. Dawn connects with a snapmare takedown, into a headlock. michelle sends dawn into the ropes, dawn knocks down michelle. elbow to the chest of michelle and dawn gets the cover, 1-2 and michelle kicks out, and now dawn is slapping and pulling michelle's hair and wait a minute, michelle nails a kick flip onto marie and now michelle slaps up dawn and wow what a kick by the former fitness model. dawn is down and michelle is looking good here. quick cover 1-2 and dawn kicks out. michelle makes a tag and here comes joy with some kicks. but dawn returns it with a hard knock down. dawn tags in torrie and here we go. michelle and torrie go back and forth on each other until the ref breaks them up, and he gets entangled with them. torrie using her long legs to gain the advantage on joy. joy hits torrie in the sternum and out of nowhere hits the ddt. 1-2 here comes dawn, and she is met with a boot as michelle hits her and dawn is out- 3. Joy and Michelle picks up their first victories in their first match here in the WWE.
Tazz and Cole Way to go girls.
Cole: Well when we come back on Smackdown crusierweight championship as paul london faces billy kidman.

Tazz:Welcome back to Smackdown. These fans have been hot all night and they might get even hotter with this match. Chimel it's now you're turn.
TC: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it's for the WWE Crusierweight Championship. Introducing first weighing in at 205 pounds Billy Kidman. And weighing in at 201 pounds, the WWE Crusierweight Champion, Paul London.

Cole: We're in treat for a high flying match here.
Kidman and london exchanges blows as they start off the match. suplex by kidman. 2 count. london nails an ensguri. 2 count. kidman then gets rolled up for another two count. kidman tries to mound an offense but to no avail. the ref is then knocked down as kidman out of nowhere hits a running powerbomb. 2 count though. The ref is still down and this fan comes into the ring and acts like he's going to hit kidman but hits london. wait a minute, it can't be. it is. It's Eric Young! What The Hell! wasn't he from TNA! he just clocked london, and he put Kidman on top of london. 1-no, not this way, 2-and-3. Why! The winner of the match and new crusierweight champion Billy Kidman. What is this right here Billy Kidman and Eric Young! We have a new crusierweight Champion- Match Time 11:23- Commerical Break

Welcome back to Smackdown. Quick reminder the next time Smackdown will be on PPV, will be Sunday, May 22nd, and it will be for Judgment Day, which will emit from Las Vegas, NV and the Thomas and Mack Center.

*Undertaker back stage*
Cena, tonight the deadman will become 5 time WWE Champion and you Cena will indeed rest in peace. *flames and fire surround the ring*

Carlito in Teddy Long Office
*Gets into a conversation, and then Booker T comes in and clocks Carlito with a chair in front of Long* Long makes the first match for Judgment Day, Carlito v. Booker T.

Commerical Break

TC: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first weighing 493 pounds The Big Show. Introducing second weighing in at 150 pounds Spike Dudley.
* This challenge was brought on by spike after being disrespected by show earlier in the night*
Match is a complete squash. Show wins in 90 seconds. Promo is shown for the WWE Tag Team Championships which is up next. Commerical Break.

TC: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWE Tag Team Championships. Introducing first at a combined weight of 405 pounds the WWE Tag Team Champions Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio. And their opponents weighing in at 430 pounds The Basham Brothers.

tag team titles on the line here. back and forth action. 10 minutes of pure fighting, and Guerrero nails the frog splash. 1-2 and no. doug and danny switch and covers eddie who tries to lie, cheat, and steal, but is covered anyway. 2 count. Doug and Danny looks like they are getting ready to win this thing, until the lights go out. when returned on it's THE DUDLEY BOYZ!. The Garden is on fire!. A 3-D to Doug and Rey nails the 619 and drop the dime and then Eddie hits the Frog splash and wins the match and Eddie and Rey are still the tag champs. Crowd is still going crazy after the return of the Dudley Boyz. Well a video promo is shown, saying that the WWE Championship is on the line next as John Cena defends the belt aganist The Undertaker. Match Time-13:05 Commerical Break.

Ladies and Gentlemen it is now time for the WWE Championship. Introducing first weighing in at 240 pounds he is the WWE Champion, John Cena. Introducing second weighing in at 315 pounds The Undertaker.
Match Time 24 min.
Taker and Cena fight after Taker misses on Old School and blocks the F-U. Cena however almost nailed the tombstone piledriver. Cena missed on the five-knuckle shuffle. Cena then almost when through the table as Cena was thrown on the outside. Taker nailed a chokeslam in the middle of the ring and yet somehow Cena was able to escaped.
Match Finish: While in the Dragon Sleeper, Cena out of nowhere reserves and nails the F-U while in virtually midair, and somehow scores the 3 count.
After Match: JBL and Cena stare down then fight and JBL nails Cena with a clothesline from hell as Cena is left in the ring as JBL and the Cabinet celebrate as the show ends.

now i'll do the final raw and probably smackdown before the week is out. and then is backlash. I thank everyone for their feedback, even though soon I may need a writer to help me with Raw. Peace. 1.