Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2007, 03:45 PM   #609 (permalink)
Brye
BRIAN CAGE IS A ....ING MACHINE!!!

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by DDMac

Raw Recap review by Brye

Opening match: A squash match to some sort. look foreward to seeing an AMW vs Jinkdrak/Reigns match. Pretty obvious of a match but good lead up

I think the Rated R army is breaking up soon without Edge. Doane and Masters are gonna start a feud after this, I believe

Edge/Vince cell phone thing was good and I dont think Edge will be back for a few weeks. JBL vs Austin at Bad Blood sounds like a good Match up

Orton vs Benoit sounded like a very good match between them and a good ending with the distraction by Big Show and a good afermath with Big Show beating up Benoit and the ref

Good Michaels interview with the lights flickering and Taker playing mind games. Umaga vs HBK sounds like a good Main event

Masters beats Carlito by cheating and im guessing he will get a title shot

Good interview by Estrada covering all the basics and hyping up Umaga

Mickie vs Trish was good and Mickie getting DQ'ed to retain was a good idea.

Umaga vs HBK was good but suprising Umaga won. Cool to see HBKs enemy come out to help and great ending

Overall: Good recap of the show and Bad Blood sounds to be shaping up good

Carolina Panthers:(NFC South Champions)
Denver Nuggets
Boston Red Sox: World Series Champs!