Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 01-16-2007, 04:14 PM   #601 (permalink)
King of Booking
Moron

King of Booking 2001 - 2500King of Booking 2001 - 2500King of Booking 2001 - 2500King of Booking 2001 - 2500King of Booking 2001 - 2500King of Booking 2001 - 2500King of Booking 2001 - 2500King of Booking 2001 - 2500King of Booking 2001 - 2500King of Booking 2001 - 2500King of Booking 2001 - 2500
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by DDMac

A Royal Review

Opening Segment: This was a perfect way to start off this great addition of Smackdown. Triple H was very in character and was very "intese" as you can say it. This feud is growing pretty strong and I am looking foward to the battle between him and Finlay at No Mercy. Also Stephanie McMahon as the New Smackdown GM, what a way to start off again and I can't wait to see what happens between these two.

Scotty 2 Hotty vs. Christopher Daniels: This was a good first match of the night. It was kind of obvious the Daniels would get over but some good moves performed here. The result was good in Daniels winning and I liked the respect shown by Daniels after.

Hardy Promo: This was a good interview here. I love Hardy as a heel and you played his part well right here. This feud is getting intesne between Rey and Matt and I like the brawl to end the segment.

Chris Sabin vs. Kid Kash: This has always been a dream match that I wanted to see. Just two great crusierweights going at it for the title. Some good moves performed here and this was very enjoyable to read. Good result in the match as Sabin retains the title.

Rock and Triple H: Good promo as both men were in character. This is great hype for a great main event. I liked how you used the Rocks catch phrases as I always believed he was the best mic performer.

Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Gregory Helms vs. Rey Mysterio, Brian Kendrick, and Paul London: This was great match between 6 crusierweights. These six guys all brought there best as they performed great moves and kept the match flowing. This was very entertaining to read and would love to see this match in real life. Predictable ending with Hardy cheating but it only strengthens the rivalry.

Kurt Angle vs. The Miz: Biggest squash match of the year award lol. Not much to say about this match because it was obvious that Angle would win but the confrontation after when Angle called out Batista was great. This feud is one of the best ones I've ever read.

John Cena and Kennedy Promo: Even though the match will be good, I wasn't a fan of this promo. Neither person seemed lifelike or in character. This was the biggest dissapointment of your show.

King's Court vs. Triple H and The Rock: This was a good main event leading into the ppv. Two of the top matches at the ppv were contested right here. I loved how Trips couldn't get in for awhile like normal heels will do but then finally got the tag and eventaully Rock and Trips winning.

Overall: A great show and I will now review and read every show. 9/10, I hope we may exchange reviews.