Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death
View Single Post
post #577 of (permalink) Old 01-08-2007, 09:58 PM
Brye
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by DDMac

Warning: I have only reviewed your show once and I dont know the feuds and storylines well

Opening Promo was good and Edge sounded pissed off. I dont know the storyline behind this feud but it looks good. Edge was also in character and its nice to see the Undertaker as the new No1 contender

Ken Doane and Rated R Army promo was pretty funny and I like how Nitro and Ken are going at each other.The comments at Melina were funny too and Masters made it good

Umaga vs Haas was pretty much a squash match and Umaga destroyed him but it was very good to see him beat him up after the match

JBL promo was pretty good and i liked how the crowd made fun of him

Triple threat match was as I predicted it to be and i figured Carltio would roll one of them up after they turned on each other.good match

Tag team titles match was well done but there were really only two teams that were gonna have a chance. I would have liked to see Jindrak and Reigns win but hell it was good

Orton Promo was well written and he was in good character...thats about it

HBK and Taker Promo was well done and I am looking forward to their match. I know little about your show yet it has been great

RVD vs Masters was good and even though Masters won via Masterlock it was good to see the IC title feud again in one night.I am a little unfamiliar if kenny is in the Rated R Army or not

Diva tag match was your average diva match and I like the womans title fued you have going

main Event with JBL vs Benoit was an incredible way to end your show and having SCSA come out after and beat up JBL was great.I look forward to seeing this feud escalate

overall I would give this show a 95/100 and I like your style.I will be reading this thread alot

Sig: ABrown & CHAMP

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome