Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2006, 01:51 PM   #506 (permalink)
DDMac
I mark for me

DDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whore
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

NEWS AND NOTES

Taboo Tuesday scrapped!

With the perennial low ratings of the last two Taboo Tuesday Pay Per Views, Vince McMahon and management has to decided to scrap the concept and go with a more traditional pay per view. Taking its place will be WWE Bad Blood, a RAW production.

Triple H: Happy without World Heavyweight Title?
According to some of the top sources within the WWE, Triple H is very content with giving other superstars runs with the title. One source said, “At this point in his career, Hunter realizes that he doesn’t need the title to be one of the focal points of the show. All he cares about now is having the best match on the card each and every night. And he’ll definitely have some good ones coming up shortly.” Though it has not been named officially, Triple H vs. Finlay is penciled in for the No Mercy Pay Per View.

Mr. Kennedy face turn…turn?
The current feud between John Cena and Ken Kennedy will be very important to the direction of both men. With the recent mixed reactions that both men are receiving, expect the WWE to firmly establish a face and a heel within the immediate future. And with Cena’s declining popularity since SummerSlam of 2005, many insiders wouldn’t be shocked to see a heel turn by Cena, possibly as soon as No Mercy, which is being held in Mr. Kennedy’s hometown of Green Bay Wisconsin.

Now to answer a couple of questions...

Wolfy - The Shelton-Helms pairing is a rather random one. Just to catch everyone up, Benjamin is drafted to SmackDown! and teams up with Helms, defeating The Hooligans on the first night.
The swearing was a bit much for Hardy but I felt like it fit the feud between Angle and Batista well. But I'll stick away from that from now on.

Rated_RLegendKilla - As J already said, Chavo is a face. He and Rey are friends, much like they are in reality.

sXe_extremist/rabidwolverine2 - Appreciate that.

RAW is coming along slower than usual, mainly because I was disappointed in the amount of reviews recently and I've been working on Unforgiven. I should have a RAW preview up sooner rather than later.