Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2006, 07:23 AM   #476 (permalink)
Kennedy2
Jobber

Kennedy2 251 - 500Kennedy2 251 - 500Kennedy2 251 - 500Kennedy2 251 - 500
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

RAW Review by Kennedy2.....2!!!

Mr. McMahon promo: Good stuff here as you really captivated that McMahon was truly happy with the departure of Triple H. The Unforgiven main event looks more interesting with the special referee stipulation an it should be and interesting match.

Doane-Nitro segment: Nice segment with these two here. Melina seems to be leaning more towards Doane in my opinion so we could possibly see The Rated R Army crack under the pressure of this scandal.

RVD vs. Nitro: good match here. I like the way the flirting between Melina and Doane distracted. RVD wins but Nitro keeps the belt. I really like the feud between Doane and Nitro.

JBL-McMahon promo: Bradshaw was really on point with the sucking up to McMahon. The matches that are made for Unforgiven are a little complicated but I think I got it. Top notch draft picks have got to be showing up.

Mickie vs. Maria: You’re such a Mickie mark, that its not hard to predict her matches. Mickie defeats Maria as Trish watches. Not much to this but it does keep the feud between the two women going.

Reigns-Jindrak segment: Good segment to set up the potential feud with AMW. I wonder if Reigns and MJ are going to convince McMahon to vacate the titles.

Striker vs. Haas: Filler but good filler as this feud continues. Striker picks up the win and ends Haas winning streak. Shame, though Haas will get revenge somehow.

Michaels vs. Shelton - Great match here just like their match last week. Vinnie Mac comes out with his “Game” outfit on and costs Michaels the match. Nice hype for Unforgiven.

AAE promo: Nice promo from Estrada and it seems like Foley will most definitely show up at Unforgiven. I like this feud but I hope they wrestle in a hardcore match because a regular one, just won’t work.

Main Event: Chris Benoit is the first draft pick so I guess its Benoit vs. JBL at Unforgiven. Orton, Flair, Cena and JBL put on a very good ME with Flair piccking up the win. Big Show comes down and attacks Benoit. THE UNDERTAKER!!!!! Nice. Taker cleans house and he’s the final pick. Another good show Mac and I cant wait to read SD to see who the two final SD picks are.

Good Show 8.5

Edit: Oh and congrats on the award thingy, though I don't see it anywhere.