Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2006, 12:11 PM   #473 (permalink)
The BoogeyMan
Searching for a new identity

The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500The BoogeyMan 4001 - 4500
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

Raw Review

opening segment - a good announcement but i think it really lacked something. it just ended very dull because vince dominated the whole thing, and maybe HBk should have turned up even if it was just for an attack.

kenny/nitro promo - very interesting promo, and good to see tension build from the inside here. Its almost like the fall of the nWo.

nitro/RVD - after fueding with the army for that long, i expected a bit more out of RVD. The aftermath was decent and keeps the kenny storyline going smoothly.

JBL promo - nice description for JBL, and an interesting concept for later. why big show though? oh well, good way to intro the new superstars.

womens match - good squash and gets mickie dominant for unforgiven. thought trish would have done a bit more though.

nice HBK moment, really shows how he misses HHH. nice little spot.

tag segment - should be good to see how you use AMW but slagging off cade and murdoch was silly since jindrak used to team with cade. hope this goes somewhere good.

striker/haas - a bit of a gap filler to be honest, and not a fued that would pull in many fans. decent finish to the match, but the superstars involved means its not that big of a showcase.

HBK/Benji - good match action and a greatly timed ending. Vince going back on his word was good, and the fued is going to be a promising one. why wasnt this the main event though?

AAE promo - wow this is the first i've heard of this fued. decent promo but i think it was a little dull due to no foley appearance.

main event - good action and a nice finish to the main event. good pick at benoit, and benoit/JBL should be a fairly even contest. taker being shows opponent was totally out of the blue which is great, and now unforgiven looks very promising.

entertainment: 8.5/10
booking:8.5/10
length: 9/10
grammer: 10/10
realism: 8/10