Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2006, 11:10 AM   #238 (permalink)
JBLoser
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

JBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whoreJBLoser is a rep whore
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

Smackdown! Review

Pretty good way of starting off the show with a cruiserweight match. Thought this was a pretty fun match and I'm glad that Sabin became the #1 contender. Good Batista promo, though the tension that was built in this promo was awesome, I see somewhere along the lines, a bit of a turn in this match. Decent Pitbull promo, I like that team. Good tag match, really liked it. Nice to see the heels win in this case. Gold Kennedy/JBL promo, thought this was really well written. Great tag team match, loved the action in this one. Glad to see the Hooliganz win in this match and become the #1 contenders. Ladder match! Awesome! Good Helms/Sabin promo, thought it was good. Good US title match, Finlay retaining was the right choice. Good to see Taker pick up the victory against Regal. Always nice to see him. Great main event, liked seeing Angle and Batista win in this one. Good show.