Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 10-07-2006, 03:59 PM   #235 (permalink)
Kennedy2
Jobber

Kennedy2 251 - 500Kennedy2 251 - 500Kennedy2 251 - 500Kennedy2 251 - 500
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

RAW review by Kennedy2.…..2

Sorry Mac I am not going to be able to put up a full review but here are some thoughts on the show. It is not in order….You have got something big with JBL and Mr. Kennedy…Kennedy. These guys are both awesome on the mic and you got them both down. King Bookah is another one you have down and his promo was awesome. Batista-Angle is being built up well as you are pushing it as some sort of match of the century. Angle’s gonna go heel. I can feel it. Good promo from the two and a pretty decent match. I absolutely loved the post match antics as I thought they were finally gonna come to blows. Taker bores me but I guess this “Deadman_14” loves him. Sabin vs. Crazy was a good match. You know I cant stand Rey Mysterio so I’m glad you had him lose to The Big Show. Keep up the good work Mac but I think you need a couple of more stars on SmackDown! To kinda make it even with RAW. Later. One.

Overall: 8.5/10

RAW preview looks great by the way. I'll review and make me a Kennedy banner.