Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2006, 10:19 PM   #188 (permalink)
Greg McKenzie
Wrestling On YouTube

Greg McKenzie 50 - 100
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

Randy Orton vs. Snitsky: Good to see Snitsky appearing on Raw even though orton picked up the easy win

Edge/McMahon Promo: I like the idea of having "The Rated R Army" I think that McMahon will end up turning on Edge somewhere down the track. I hope HBK wins the title at SS

Charlie Hass vs. Matt Striker: Nice match with the right man getting the win

McMahon/Trish Segment: Quite a short segment but still got the job done

Ric Flair Promo: I really enjoyed this promo and I'm glad your using Flair, He was really in character during this promo

John Cena vs. Ken Doane: Kind of a mis matched I mean Kenny against Cena, Kenny is a great talent but he needs to establish himself as a singles superstar before going up against the likes of Cena

Rated R Army vs. Trish and Mickie: Good match I'm, glad your putting on a good match with the women

Main Event: Again I enjoyed this match and I think the whole hint of a DX breakup is just a big plan by HHH and HBK, Can't wait for SummerSlam

Length: 9/10 I think the length was just fine

Booking/Matchs: 7.5/10 The booking was done reasonbly well

Grammer: 10/10 Didn't see one mistake

Entertainment: 9.5/10 I really enjoyed reading this Raw it was quite entertaining

Overall: 8.5/10 It was a good show and I look foward to reading and reviewing many more of your shows