Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death
View Single Post
post #187 of (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 10:09 PM
ORRY
Oak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

Raw Review

Randy Orton vs. Snitsky:
As expected Orton picks up a reletiely easy win and is looking good heading into Summerslam.

Edge/McMahon Promo: Good promo, both men were in charcter here mate, and the main event should be fantastic!

Charlie Hass vs. Matt Striker: Another decent-solid match, with Hass forcing Striker to tap to his deadly submission manouver!

McMahon/Trish Segment:
A pretty short segment, which was rushed IMO. Still, it got it's point across well.

Ric Flair Promo: This was great, good stuff mate and a great way to hype Summerslam!

John Cena vs. Ken Doane: Pretty good matchup here, with Orton interfering to give Cena the DQ win.

Rated R Army vs. Trish and Mickie: Great womens match, I don't really like them but this was fantastic. Mickie turns on Trish, and it looks like we will see yet another feud between these two.Aftermath was great, I loved the huge brawl!

Main Event: Hints of a DX breakup are everywhere and I feel that someone will turn on the other at Summerslam! Great main event, MOTN!

Overall: Solid show mate, a good read 8/10

Booking Credentials
# Captain of Team Oceania- 2007 BTB World Cup
# Breakout Star of 2006
# Third in WF's Favourite Booker Award 2006
# 5th in the First Annual BTB Promo Tourmament
# Best New Booker x1
# Best New BTB x1
# Most Improved Match Writer x1
# Best Used Wrestler x1
# Biggest Shock of the Month x2

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome