Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2006, 07:23 PM   #186 (permalink)
Haidys
WF's Biggest Jericho Mark

Haidys needs to make some friendsHaidys needs to make some friendsHaidys needs to make some friendsHaidys needs to make some friendsHaidys needs to make some friendsHaidys needs to make some friendsHaidys needs to make some friendsHaidys needs to make some friendsHaidys needs to make some friendsHaidys needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

Smackdown! Review

Orton vs. Snitsky – Quick match with Orton picking up the victory. Adds to SummserSlam.

Edge/McMahon segment – Good segment with a plan to end DX, so now it’s a lumberjack match for tonight.

Haas vs. Striker. – Another fast match with Haas getting victory, The Haas of Pain is one deadly submission.

Trish segment – Pretty short and quick to the point. It kind of sounded like you rushed it but good thinking and booking.

Flair Promo – Funny promo and very realistic. Nice hype for SummerSlam.

HBK interview – The End of DX? Shawn turning cocky? OH NOES!

Ken vs. Cena – Nice match up with Cena about to win, Orton comes out, nails the chair, Orton has a lot of hype going into SummerSlam thus far.

Rater R Army vs. Trish and Mickie – The Rated R Army is awesome let me tell you that, good match with Mickie James leaving Trish on her own Lita doing all the work and Melina making the cover, I don’t understand, oh well.

After Match: RVD, Carlito and Shelton make the save, but they can’t in the main event, interesting.

Main Event: Very good match, hint DX is leaving, but then they come back. If they break up at SummerSlam it isn’t the best news, but they become single workers again which is always nice. DX survied, but can they survive each other? Interesting.

Length: 7.5/10 Could have been longer but it’s still very good.
Grammar: 10/10 I didn’t notice much at all
Entertainment: 8/10 Very entertaining and your hyping up SummerSlam well.
Booking: Good booking, I can’t really judge much on this factor though.

Overall: Very good show, I look forward to another great review from you and SummerSlam