Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2006, 07:01 PM   #172 (permalink)
Sheltonisthebest
YouTube Shooter

Sheltonisthebest
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

RAW review

Melina vs. Trish Stratus: Good opening match and a nice diva contest. Mickie James interfearing was expected but this feud is building good. The brawl after the match was pretty damn good as well.

DX segment: Alright segment here but I still don't want to see another HBK and HHH feud espically this early.

Mr. McMahon segment: Good segment here and I think Vince has a crazy idea from the sound of it.

Abyss vs. Eugene: A squash match but a dominat way to introduce Abyss in the ring.

Flair segment: Pretty good promo by Ric Flair and entertaining as always. I liked the thing he said about Cactus Jack not showing up and I'm looking foward to this feud.

RVD vs. Shelton Benjamin: MOTN IMO with alot of athelticism, RVD picking up the win wasn't bad neither was the promo before the match from Edge. I was glad Carlito and Mercury was ringside for the match but the brawl that happened after the match was entertaining. Flair coming out and cleaning house was awesome along with the Cactus Jack video. Edge spears Flair for a second time in a row and the Army is looking like a powerful force.

Spirit Squad segment: Decent segment and I like the intestinty of "Ken Doane."

Randy Orton vs. Charlie Hass: Decent match espically since I was expecting a squash match, Randy winning was acdemic. Cena coming out after the match was awesome along with the mic work. First blood match at Summerslam should be off the chain.

Ken Doane vs. Shawn Michaels: Pretty good main event with alot of back and forth action and the Spirit Squad not injecting theirselves that much. I hated that the SS ruined a great match up but oh well, glad to see Triple H to come out after the match to save Shawn. It looks like DX is back together.

Vince/DX segment: Damn what a plan from Vince a damn good plan. I wonder how the main event will work out at Summerslam espically with HHH and HBK with them big egos.

Overall Show: Pretty solid show with some pretty big annoucements made for Summerslam. 7.3/10
I got to agree with this 100%