Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2006, 09:18 PM   #148 (permalink)
Kennedy2
Jobber

Kennedy2 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKennedy2 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKennedy2 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKennedy2 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

Kennedy.........KENNEDY! review RAW

Trish Stratus Vs Melina: Good match between two of the top divas. Liked the Mickie interference. Can't wait to read the triple threat match. SummerSlam maybe?

HHH/HBK Segment: Nice short segment betweem DX members to keep the tension going. I think Triple H will cost him the match.

McMahon/Maria Segment: Vince is obsessed with DX. I wonder what he has in mind.

Abyss Vs Eugene: Squash match to put over Abyss.

Coach/Flair Segment: Great promom from Flair you had him in character.

Edge Promo: Love The Rated R Army. Love the name and the members. Great promo from Edge.

Shelton Benjamin Vs RVD: Great match between Shelton and RVD. Great interference from the army. Great aftermath stuff with Foley and Flair afterwards.

Maria/Spirit Squad Promo: Glad you're about to split Doane away from the rest of the group.

Orton Vs Haas: Good match between Orton and Haas to put Orton over. Cena vs. Orton in a first blood match. Can't wait.

HBK Vs Ken Doane: Good main event. Great aftermath. And the RAW ME is set. I cant wait till SS.

Overall:9/10 Keep em coming