Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2007 & Beyond - Doin' It To Death

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2006, 11:33 PM   #131 (permalink)
Sheltonisthebest
YouTube Shooter

Sheltonisthebest is an after thought
Default Re: WWE 2006 & Beyond by ddmrko

Smackdown Review:

Tazz vs. Big Show: Good match to start off the show with some fast paced action. Big Show picks up the win no big surprise, Matt Hardy beating down Big Show after the match was good and a good way to bulid more tension to this fued.

Pitbulls backstage segment: Pitbulls is still bitching about not having a title shot they seem pretty much in charcter. Kurt Angle coming in was good and I like how he is showing all this agression, even to Teddy.

Simon Dean vs. Super Crazy: A filler match here just to keep Super Crazy's momentum going. Gregory Helms promo after the match was decent, I'm looking foward to the match not so much the fued.

Ken Kennedy and John Bradshaw Layfield vs. The Pitbulls: Damn good match here showing both talents of both teams. Kennedy and JBL not losing (by pinfall or submisson) was acdemic. I liked London and Kendrick running out, JBL and Kennedy vs. London and Kendrick should be pretty good.

Undertaker segment: Good promo here by Undertaker, I loved the graveyard segment and I can't wait until Kahli get's buried.

Pitbulls backstage segment #2: Once again Pitbulls complaining about not having a shot but Long refuseing to give them one. Don't know what they you will pay line meant guess I'll have to wait and find out.

Chris Beniot Vingette: Can't wait for Beniot's return.

Mark Henry vs. John Trapp: Filler match.

Batista/Henry parking lot brawl: I loved this brawl and the Henry remark after it but I can't say I'm looking foward to the match.

Teddy Long annoucment: No DQ batista vs. Mark Henry, now I'm looking foward to it.

King Booker/Finlay/William Regal vs. Kurt Angle/Rey Mysterio/Bobby Lashley: MOTN and I really liked it. Angle still showing alot of agression maybe too much. Didn't except the Angle Slam on Rey but It added more to the match, Booker picking up the pinfall also hyped up the match more.

Overall: Good Smackdown and I can't wait to read the GAB. I'm really looking foward to the Triple Threat and in my eyes Rey is face, Booker is heel, and Kurt is tweener. 7.2/10

*I'll drop a review on the GAB either Sunday or Monday